Kareem Hunt “I should be playing for a Super Bowl”

I am not a Hunt hater.   I believe if we had Hunt we would win the SB by probably 14-21 points.   I think he is that good in our Offense.  However this idea that he sounds remorseful in that video is stretching it.   Dude lied to probably the nicest police officer there is and then kept shucking responsibility until he got caught.   

Doest that sound familiar?   Lie, Lie, Lie....get caught....then come clean and sound remorseful?   Doesn't sound like he's learned any lessons in life.

First off why are you doing drugs or anything illegal now?   The offseason in which you need a team to take a flyer on you?   Seriously he couldn't wait until he got resigned?   Dude's a train wreck waiting to happen again.  It is sad but I don't feel sorry for him at least not this time.   Hopefully this will finally wake him up.

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Like a lot of people, he says he wants to do good after he's caught doing bad and would like to escape the consequences. 

Only it’s usually only teenagers who actually believe people will buy it. Feel bad for the guy because he sounds like a mess. Going back to his hometown doesn’t look like it was a good move for him. The fact he was picked up so quickly by the Browns  probably didn’t help. 

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Only it’s usually only teenagers who actually believe people will buy it. Feel bad for the guy because he sounds like a mess. Going back to his hometown doesn’t look like it was a good move for him. The fact he was picked up so quickly by the Browns  probably didn’t help. 

that was pretty much beatn to death when he went there