Enjoy this time

On 1/30/2020 at 8:09 PM, wilkie said:

Agree Jet.   We know what a 50 year drought is like.   What fun this week is.

I’m only 45 so not the full 50 but at least 35 years I cared about the chiefs.  Back when I started playing pop-warner and junior all American football.  Some may not know but I grew up in Huntington Beach and was lucky enough to throw footballs with tony Gonzales.  We weren’t friends but with the same league for pop warner.  Anyhoo, I’ve suffered my entire life.  At least you old timers saw them in the dance at least once in your lifetime.  Go Chiefs!!!!

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

everytime i have gone out in my chiefs gear, i have heard a lot of comments hoping for a Chiefs victory, nobody has said anything nasty. guess a lot of people want to see andy win the big one

As I've mentioned before, I'm on a business trip in St. Louis and if you didn't know personally that it was SB week you wouldn't be able to tell. This city sucks so much ass. All they care about is the Blues and Cardinals, oh and I guess they have an XFL team they are marketing. Most places I've been to during this week in the past have something indicating the game, not here, not even in Wallys were they normally have SB displays. What a depressing city.

25 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

As I've mentioned before, I'm on a business trip in St. Louis and if you didn't know personally that it was SB week you wouldn't be able to tell. This city sucks so much ass. All they care about is the Blues and Cardinals, oh and I guess they have an XFL team they are marketing. Most places I've been to during this week in the past have something indicating the game, not here, not even in Wallys were they normally have SB displays. What a depressing city.

altho the wife works in Columbia her fellow workers all have STL roots..she was the only one on Friday even talking SB..