Serious Question

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

D. Because the 49ers are the only nfc team that had a chance to beat us, its 60-40 in our favor plus we have mahomes, thats still great odds in our favor. For comparison if we were playing the packers i would give 95% chance to win instead of 60%

I would say GB could beat the Chiefs because they did, Seattle because they have. The 49ers are just another wannabe team.

Man I can’t believe I’m gonna say this....but honestly I’m only worried about Mahomes.  There have been games when you can tell he is either too fired up or nervous and is a little off on his throws.  I know I know it’s Patty Fn Mahomes I’m talking about here, but it’s true.  He always seems to calm down and become the stud he is and these playoffs he has been much better and seems to be more of the other players(dropped passes, turnovers, crappy D) that causing our slow starts.

Ill be wearing my Mahomes jersey and will be ready to see our first SB in 50 years.  Just really hope Pat is full Pat from the get go

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS 

Personally I'm not concerned at all. I know the Chiefs D can play with anyone. The O WILL score and I've seen them win a SB.

The only reason I asked is because there seems to be a ton of threads addressing concerns about everything from Mahomes getting hit late to the 9ers D to Jimmy G throwing all over the Chiefs D. Wish there wasn't a week off between the conference championship and the SB.

This isn't the same D as the first 6 weeks, I think Spags will dial it up and make life miserable for three 9ers if we're able to stay disciplined and execute. Personally I think it's can just as easily be a KC win by blowout or down to the wire.  All I know, is I'll take Patty Ice with the game on the line over Jimmy G all day every day. 

54 minutes ago, Balto said:

Man I can’t believe I’m gonna say this....but honestly I’m only worried about Mahomes.  There have been games when you can tell he is either too fired up or nervous and is a little off on his throws.  I know I know it’s Patty Fn Mahomes I’m talking about here, but it’s true.  He always seems to calm down and become the stud he is and these playoffs he has been much better and seems to be more of the other players(dropped passes, turnovers, crappy D) that causing our slow starts.

Ill be wearing my Mahomes jersey and will be ready to see our first SB in 50 years.  Just really hope Pat is full Pat from the get go

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS 

I think the lost in the AFC championship last year and how he started really got him focused. Also why I can see Reid going for the short to mid range throws expecting the zone defense along with getting Mahimes in a rhythm early after our last 2 wins to get here.

Over the years of following the Chiefs, and being disappointed when they lose in the playoffs, I often wondered during those times if they had made it to the SB, would they actually win. The closest to my feelings would be C, but maybe not as extreme as being scared shitless. 

I've stopped watching all the coverage because I'm starting to get sick of it all.

One of the analyst mentioned how the 49ner beat the Chiefs in 3rd preseason game. He said he knew it was just the preseason, but Jimmy G outplayed Mahomes and the niners won. I went back and watched that game, and realize he was just basing his opinion on the stats.

Jimmy G's stats were better (slightly I must add) because Mahomes was pulled from the game a lot earlier than he was. 

Watching that preseason game with the Chiefs starters vs the niners starters, it was pretty even, with the Chiefs looking slightly better IMO. I won't take too much away from that preseason game, because both teams have changed since then, I know the Chiefs have.  It did make me feel better however. 

35 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I wish I wasn't. 

I'm having a hard time enjoying the Chiefs going to the SB due to anxiety about how it will go tomorrow.  

I just need to chill.

What happens if they lose?  Are they going to take your firstborn, run off with your wife, fire you from your job, burn your house, give your mistress an STD?  Life will go on and we'll start arguing about the 2020 draft priorities.  A win is a bonus.  A loss is a "wait until next season."

28 minutes ago, jetlord said:

What happens if they lose?  Are they going to take your firstborn, run off with your wife, fire you from your job, burn your house, give your mistress an STD?  Life will go on and we'll start arguing about the 2020 draft priorities.  A win is a bonus.  A loss is a "wait until next season."

and Balto will figure out how ee can trade MVPat, Veach & Reid for the Brown's entire  2020  and the every first pick until  2025

9 hours ago, NChiefsCorner said:

I am not worried, because it is just a game.

That's where I am.  I remember when the Royals where in the Series in 1985.  I was all interested.  When they went back in 2015, I didn't even bother watching all the games.  I got tired after 30 years.

If the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl a decade or two ago, I'd be all in.  The last time they were in I was a preschooler.  Now, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't fall asleep during the game.  I did last year when they were playing the Patriots for the right to go to the Super Bowl.  The past 50 years have killed some interest.  And none of my five kids are interested in the NFL.  Two were, but they both felt certain teams and players (cough Tom cough Brady cough) got preferential treatment.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

If they lose I'll have to hear my 49r fan coworker talk about it for the rest of the year. 

aaandmesb2020.jpg