Serious Question

19 hours ago, SEMO said:

I am surprisingly not worried.  I am confident in a KC win.  

All of the pundits picking SanFran because “defense wins championships” are partly correct. But, it will be the Chief defense that wins the Lombardi.

me too seems... the pundits are all talking about how invincible the SF DL is, and how they'll be able to sit back in a zone and let their DL crush our offense

I don't see it... the KC OL is the very definition of workmanlike... they'll quietly get the job done and when pressured, PM will scramble to the outside where he's most dangerous

plus, our defense is getting disrespected big time... SF is going to 'run all over us' 

guess we didn't shut down the NFL's leading rusher in both the regular season and the post season, while spotting that offense a 24 fucking point lead

yeah, the Chiefs D can't stop the run

On 2/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, SEMO said:

I am surprisingly not worried.  I am confident in a KC win.  

All of the pundits picking SanFran because “defense wins championships” are partly correct. But, it will be the Chief defense that wins the Lombardi.

I told y''all!  Shut their asses down in the 4th quarter.  

Holding that team, that just dominated GB, to 20 points was a masterpiece.  Spags might have been the best coaching hire in the league this year.