ok so I'm spun out

I know how you feel. I tried tuning in to one of my tech podcast, and guess who the host team was? the 49ners. What was even more weird is the co-host happened to be from KC and his mom is a big Chiefs fan. He's not into sports and only rooting for them because of her. 

I basically tried to get away from this stuff and that's all they talked about. 

Well, I hope you rest well. I have a steak for tomorrow also.  

I'll probably be up pretty late looking at stuff and still pondering what's going to happen tomorrow, I can't help myself.

Yeah.  So I have to work overnight on Monday so staying up is ok for me.  My youngest son was baptized so I am happy as all get out.  I’m not overly nervous about this game.  Like I’ve been telling everyone I am just happy to be at the dance.  I want a win badly, but it won’t ruin my year if it doesn’t happen.  I think most call that hope.  I have hope for the future of the Chiefs. They feel good like an old boot.  I like winning and there is much more to come with this team. 

crying and bitchy

so your just being your normal self....LOL

I slept like a rock as well, gotta get thru 8 hours of work today and i will be home in time to get some wings grilled and a few other things

Had a great plan, wanted to buy some Jack Stack BBQ and have it sent out here to the coast for the game but a local dumbass in a chevy silverado destroyed the front end of my car last week so that put that spending $ on hold....i am now so ready for this game and tired of all the talk

We were supposed to have an office SB watching party at a small bar close by, but that fell through at the last minute. So, I'll watch it alone, which is probably for the best. My daughter is here but she doesn't care much for football. 

Found a deal on some massive ribeyes yesterday. I'll marinate one of those bad boys and have it grilled in time for kickoff. 

The ladies at the church always have a bake sale on Super Bowl Sunday -- and these ladies can bake. I'll pick up something from there to munch on during the game.

Trying not to be nervous, but I wish they would kick it off at noon and get it started already. This waiting until 5:30 blows. 

I think I'll just tell myself "It's only a game, it's only a game" all day. Even though it's a game I've been waiting for for 50 freaking years. 

12 minutes ago, SEMO said:

One inch thick pork steaks have been marinating overnight.  Getting ready to start the rib prep.  

Having a few people over for a feast and then kick back and enjoy a Chiefs victory.

thats the way we like them as well

grilling up 2 Tomahawk Ribeyes

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Dude, exactly. Because I’m smoking everything, it takes a LONG time. Keeping me busy this morning too

Doing exactly the same thing. Ribs on now, wit a shit load of wings going on around 3:00. Keeps my mind working on something other than the game. 5:30 cant get here soon enough. Go Chiefs!!!

I'm wired!!

Going to my oldest daughter house S hes the world's biggest 49er fan with the chiefs a close 2nd....

I know there are folks here that waited the 50yrs..for her and I this is the game we wanted since 93..

God bless all...enjoy the game and GO CHIEFS!!!

I’ve worked the past 2 days and am working today so that has helped a whole helluva lot.  I get done at 5 then going to my buddy’s house who is doing ribs and some other stuff.  Enough going on that I haven’t had time to think about it too much, but by 520 I will have a beer in hand and ribs on a plate.