ok so I'm spun out

4 hours ago, kychief said:

I'm wired!!

Going to my oldest daughter house S hes the world's biggest 49er fan with the chiefs a close 2nd....

I know there are folks here that waited the 50yrs..for her and I this is the game we wanted since 93..

God bless all...enjoy the game and GO CHIEFS!!!

I’m a 93’ Alum also. When the 49ers traded Montana I was so pissed I defected from being a 49er fan to being a Chief fan it’s the best decision I ever made besides divorcing my 2nd wife!!😂

45 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

Sleep? Who sleeps?

I only got about 90 minutes of sleep last night... really didn't think I was nervous... just couldn't fall into a good sleep.

laid there until 5 and went in to work

got home just in time for 4 hours of nauseating pregame sensationalism

87 more minutes

20 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

I’m a 93’ Alum also. When the 49ers traded Montana I was so pissed I defected from being a 49er fan to being a Chief fan it’s the best decision I ever made besides divorcing my 2nd wife!!😂

Very interesting, I didn't know that. 

4 hours ago, kychief said:

I'm wired!!

Going to my oldest daughter house S hes the world's biggest 49er fan with the chiefs a close 2nd....

I know there are folks here that waited the 50yrs..for her and I this is the game we wanted since 93..

God bless all...enjoy the game and GO CHIEFS!!!

a kychief sighting!

go Chiefs!

1 hour ago, mex said:

I only got about 90 minutes of sleep last night... really didn't think I was nervous... just couldn't fall into a good sleep.

laid there until 5 and went in to work

got home just in time for 4 hours of nauseating pregame sensationalism

87 more minutes

I only slept 8.5 hours last night. 

1 hour ago, AppalachianChief said:

Popeyes Spicy chicken wings! My stomach will be so torn up during the game no reason to have a big spread I’ll be a basket case!

I feel the basket case.  Honestly I'm not sure you'll be able to find a Chiefs fan who isn't.  

I aint gonna lie.  I was beyond nervous.  All the pep talks from pro Chiefs talking heads didn't convince me of a win.   I knew that the 49ers had an amazing defense mainly that from 4 and our weak spot was the IOL.   I also know we have superman at qb.   I was torn, going back and forth.   We go up early and I'm pumped to then see it all get taken away and being down 10 with under a quarter to play and I'm thinking so close but yet so far away.  That feeling I've felt 1000's times before comes rushing in and then it happens.  The D holds them, we score, the D holds them again and we score again and I'm sky high.  2:49 left in the game and our D......our D has to get a stop and we win the SB..............And they not only get a stop but we put it away with a long TD.   

We exorcised every demon we had.  The future is more than bright.....we will be better next year.  Spags only had one year and a half full cupboard to work with. Imagine what he can do with better linebackers and another year for the young guys to develop.   Imagine our O with some upgrades on the interior of the line.    Could potentially be a historic run......and I'm spent after the last 24 hours of ups and downs!   

But I love my Chiefs and I love you guys and the KC Chiefs are SB Champions!!!!!!      Go Chiefs!!!!