Super Bowl Thread!

Just now, oldtimer said:

just said its for an extra D-Lineman.. I approve of that move

As do I, but in the latter stages of the season when we were being fed that McCoy was inactive to keep him fresh for the postseason, it turns out it was complete bullshit.  I'm pretty sure he's been inactive this entire postseason.  After the first half of the season was over, Reid just didn't trust him not to put the ball on the turf. 

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Super Bowl thread.

Never thought I'd see the day. 

You and me both.  I started it early though, because honestly, I'm not sure if i'll be able to function enough during the game to join in the thread.  I'm already sweating like a pig and nervous as all hell.  I might just sit in the corner swaying and shaking like a crackhead in withdrawal for the duration of the game.  

24 minutes ago, moons314 said:

As do I, but in the latter stages of the season when we were being fed that McCoy was inactive to keep him fresh for the postseason, it turns out it was complete bullshit.  I'm pretty sure he's been inactive this entire postseason.  After the first half of the season was over, Reid just didn't trust him not to put the ball on the turf. 

I dont think it was  complete BS but you are free to believe as you will. If he had fallen that far out of favor why not just cut him?? At that time wasn't quite sure how  our running game was going to pan out. That being said I in no way believe Shady will be a Chief next year

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I dont think it was  complete BS but you are free to believe as you will. If he had fallen that far out of favor why not just cut him?? At that time wasn't quite sure how  our running game was going to pan out. That being said I in no way believe Shady will be a Chief next year

He was an insurance policy of Williams went down again.