Super Bowl Thread!

Just now, FANATIC said:

SF has played much better than KC on offense and defense. But for the turnover it would not look so good. SF gets the ball next. No punts so far. KC D needs a stop.

Reid took the ball out of his QBs hands.  Way too many passes going horizontal, and not trusting his mvp qb to make plays.  I get SF has a good front 7, but Reid giving them way too much respect.  

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think we open it up now...Pat won't let Reid stay conservative.  Need to score and get SF away from run game. We got this

It's really vintage playoff Reid.  This year has been the anomaly, because we've fallen behind big in both previous games, so the offense had to open up, largely taking the conservative gameplan out of Reid's hands. Reid is a great coach, but I swear in big games his ass gets so tight you couldn't get a greased nail in there.  

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

It's really vintage playoff Reid.  This year has been the anomaly, because we've fallen behind big in both previous games, so the offense had to open up, largely taking the conservative gameplan out of Reid's hands. Reid is a great coach, but I swear in big games his ass gets so tight you couldn't get a greased nail in there.  

Im not so sure. He has gone on 4th down twice and called that crazy timeout before the half. SF must be taking the deep plays away. Chiefs screen game has not been good most of the season. Time to put that play to bed.

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

This half time show is awful, getting a fucking headache. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch shakira shake her ass all night, but otherwise this is dog shit

Shakira is hot, but really, no one cares to see a 50 year old Jlo.  These halftime performances are crap unless you're a 17 year old girl.  

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Shakira is hot, but really, no one cares to see a 50 year old Jlo.  These halftime performances are crap unless you're a 17 year old girl.  

JLo is looking pretty hot. Not Shakira territory, but not bad at all. 

But, yeah, these half time shows are a waste of time. I took a shower.