Super Bowl Thread!

2 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

LDT has had a terrible game.

Whatever happens, this run to the super bowl had better not jade the front office into ignoring our offensive line, particularly the interior 3.  Our guards have been shit all year.  

Just now, moons314 said:

Whatever happens, this run to the super bowl had better not jade the front office into ignoring our offensive line, particularly the interior 3.  Our guards have been shit all year.  

Literally was coming here to say this. Absolutely pathetic job by our line tonight.

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Literally was coming here to say this. Absolutely pathetic job by our line tonight.

The interior line has been atrocious, but so has Fisher.  I get that SF has a good front, but jesus christ, it's like our offensive line didn't get off the bus.  This is the most frustrated I've been watching a Chiefs game since getting ass pounded in the AFC championship game in Buffalo a lifetime ago.  This is worse than the no punt game of the Vermiel era.  We literally have a great offense that just hasn't gotten the job done. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

The interior line has been atrocious, but so has Fisher.  I get that SF has a good front, but jesus christ, it's like our offensive line didn't get off the bus.  This is the most frustrated I've been watching a Chiefs game since getting ass pounded in the AFC championship game in Buffalo a lifetime ago.  This is worse than the no punt game of the Vermiel era.  We literally have a great offense that just hasn't gotten the job done. 

None of that matters. One stop and Pat can win this. Its what the team does now that matters.

2 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I rewatched the entire season highlights for 2019 yesterday.  I was wrong about Watkins & I think a lot of us were.  He made a lot of plays for us this year.

He makes plays being a decoy as well.  He's super talented.  You have to account for him.  That helps others make plays.