Super Bowl Thread!

Just now, moons314 said:

This is hardly being called evenly.   Beyond ridiculous. 

I mean that is the kind of crap called on Ward that negated the int.  But lets let the LB jump on Kelce's back before the ball arrives.    I don't know what to think.  Was gonna be tough already vs the Bucs but throw in the refs and yikes.   

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes has no time.   I'm sorry but nobody on this line deserves a starting spot next year.   NOBODY!

Yea, they're getting worked right now. That was my biggest fear. Maybe we deserve to lose because Veech and Reid wont seriously invest in the line

Just now, moons314 said:

Most of the line doesn’t even deserve a roster spot.  Wylie is beyond terrible. 

Its why I don't understand why we didn't keep the line the same and just insert Rankin at LT.   Wis is pathetic, Wylie is a turnstile and Remmers is getting owned too.

Just now, artsy said:

Yea, they're getting worked right now. That was my biggest fear. Maybe we deserve to lose because Veech and Reid wont seriously invest in the line

Hard to blame them when Schwartz, LDT, Osemele and Fisher all go out with injuries or opt-outs.   Well between our oline and the refs this is a pathetic game.