Super Bowl Thread!

Just now, moons314 said:

This is the worst officiated half of football I have ever seen.  I’d say this is embarrassing for the league, but the league didn’t have any issues embarrassing itself with the sjw shit

Yep. 
The 1993 Orange Bowl is so far the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen at any level. 
This one may surpass it. 

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yep. 
The 1993 Orange Bowl is so far the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen at any level. 
This one may surpass it. 

This isn't like the other games we've trailed and came back.  Those games we weren't also fighting the zebras.  I honestly don't know how much more of this I'm willing to watch.  Losing is one thing, but getting continually fucked over by the officials is entirely another. 

Just now, KC Warpaint said:

so brady comes up to one of our players to talk shit and we get the goddamn penalty, 

oh no... you see... Mathieu pointed his finger at brady

I can't think of anything more egregious

honestly they should have thrown him out for daring to challenge the GOAT

You got your wish NFL

Super Bowl in Tampa...Help Tom Brady get a Home Game.....

Make sure to put a Female ref in under the disguise of being the first female to officiate a Super Bowl...We don't need to tell anyone she is a a HUGE Tom Brady Fan

Throw every flag imagined for phantom PI's to make sure the Diva gets another Ring...

Just now, mex said:

oh no... you see... Mathieu pointed his finger at brady

I can't think of anything more egregious

honestly they should have thrown him out for daring to challenge the GOAT

Waving a finger is serious shit.  Just imagine if we attempted to tackle Brady, they'd probably be ejecting our guys.  

You got your wish NFL

Super Bowl in Tampa...Help Tom Brady get a Home Game.....

Make sure to put a Female ref in under the disguise of being the first female to officiate a Super Bowl...We don't need to tell anyone she is a a HUGE Tom Brady Fan

Throw every flag imagined for phantom PI's to make sure the Diva gets another Ring...

Yup.  She's got a vagina, so you can't question her.  Modern world we live in. Though that backjudge I think has been a much bigger problem, but I think this is across the entire crew. 

the refs ain't going to allow this to happen...Mahomes has years left and he will get his fair share...but not this time

this is the honest truth

the league wants brady to win

the refs will make it happen no matter how we play

we should have had first and goal at the 10 on Kelce's last reception... because he was interfered with

but no flags... because we ain't brady

1 minute ago, mex said:

this is the honest truth

the league wants brady to win

the refs will make it happen no matter how we play

we should have had first and goal at the 10 on Kelce's last reception... because he was interfered with

but no flags... because we ain't brady

It's the only explanation.  Consider that typically Super Bowls are relatively flag free, the same way college hoops championship games have lower foul counts.  Officials generally call championship games across all sports at a looser clip, because everyone wants to see the champion determined by the players, not the officials.  The assholes didn't get that memo, either that or they are blatantly in the tank for Tampa.