Super Bowl Thread!

5 minutes ago, mex said:

and the hero capitol police who risked their lives protecting the capitol

never heard more garbage in my life... I mean ever

Honestly, Mahomes is the only reason I’m still watching the nfl.  If we didn’t have the greatest young qb ever, I would’ve completely tuned this shit out after the woke race baiting stance goodell took with the league.  I have a feeling I’m not the only chiefs fan that’s in this boat. 

4 minutes ago, SEMO said:

This loss might be a good thing.  It might prove to Veach that he has to invest in the oline.  Mahomes is running for his life.

we'll be back

we definitely got elway'd by the refs

again

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

This is the most pathetic performance I’ve ever seen by an offensive line at any level. Like not one of these pieces of shit deserve to be on the roster after this performance.  Hell, they shouldn’t even be let on the bus to get out of stadium. 

Allegretti has been ok 🤣🤣🤣.

L

Just now, moons314 said:

This is the most pathetic performance I’ve ever seen by an offensive line at any level. Like not one of these pieces of shit deserve to be on the roster after this performance.  Hell, they shouldn’t even be let on the bus to get out of stadium. 

Yep, this is why people should be furious about wasting cap space on clark and watkins. Think about what an additional 30 million invested in the o line would look like

Mahomes has gotten zero help tonight.   Andy Reid will a bone headed TO to give the refs a chance to gift Brady 7.  Toub with a stellar ST performance that gifted them 4 extra points on the fg turned into a TD.   So the score would have easily been 20-9 and we kick a fg there instead of have Mahomes run around and hit someone in the hands again.   Kelce dropping a 3rd down catch to extend a drive.    Hill missing a TD on the first or 2nd drive I forgot.   Hardman being a waste of space on the field and the numerous bogus penalties.   Everyone let him down today.   

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

L

Yep, this is why people should be furious about wasting cap space on clark and watkins. Think about what an additional 30 million invested in the o line would look like

I don’t think money was our issue.  For some reason the walrus is notorious for investing very little into the line.