Super Bowl Thread!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes has gotten zero help tonight.   Andy Reid will a bone headed TO to give the refs a chance to gift Brady 7.  Toub with a stellar ST performance that gifted them 4 extra points on the fg turned into a TD.   So the score would have easily been 20-9 and we kick a fg there instead of have Mahomes run around and hit someone in the hands again.   Kelce dropping a 3rd down catch to extend a drive.    Hill missing a TD on the first or 2nd drive I forgot.   Hardman being a waste of space on the field and the numerous bogus penalties.   Everyone let him down today.   

Dude has the patience of a saint. If I were him I would’ve fucking unloaded on my teammates.  

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes has gotten zero help tonight.   Andy Reid will a bone headed TO to give the refs a chance to gift Brady 7.  Toub with a stellar ST performance that gifted them 4 extra points on the fg turned into a TD.   So the score would have easily been 20-9 and we kick a fg there instead of have Mahomes run around and hit someone in the hands again.   Kelce dropping a 3rd down catch to extend a drive.    Hill missing a TD on the first or 2nd drive I forgot.   Hardman being a waste of space on the field and the numerous bogus penalties.   Everyone let him down today.   

yep... pretty good summary

and where was THE GREAT clark

one sack

7 sacks in 19 games

7th highest paid player in the league

I’m gonna go out on a limb.   If losing this super bowl gets this line scrubbed for some actual talent, then it was worth it.  Running the status quo would be a gigantic waste of the prime years of Mahomes.  This has to be Reid’s reality check that his neglect of the line for all this I drafted fa garbage has cost him a golden opportunity for this year.  

14 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Dude has the patience of a saint. If I were him I would’ve fucking unloaded on my teammates.  

Yep.  Andy let him down too.  This game play was trash to start and there were no adjustments worth crap today.    As a father and most of y'all are too.  No doubt his son's crap this week have taken its toll on him.    This game has been so underwhelming.  I actually think the D has played well until the refs broke their spirit with crap calls.   Dave Toub should be fired after this game.