Super Bowl Thread!

Just now, mex said:

he's just doing to tyreek what tyreek did ti him in december

payback's a bitch

Didn’t agree with what hill did when he did it, but this shit was way more egregious.  The fact that Hill stood there and took it with no fight is what bothers me.  Have some fucking pride. 

17 minutes ago, mex said:

defense has given up

Well when you literally can't play defense without being called for phantom calls and every mistake on the O is rewarded with a fresh set of downs.   They were far more physical on our wr's but I guess since Mahomes was running around that made it ok.  I've counted most plays the defender is arriving before the ball and nothing is called.   It's sickening how lopsided this game is.  

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Didn’t agree with what hill did when he did it, but this shit was way more egregious.  The fact that Hill stood there and took it with no fight is what bothers me.  Have some fucking pride. 

oh I agree it was chicken shit... but... it's the nfl...  payback's a bitch

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Their db's have gotten away with murder compared to ours.   Its pathetic this ref crew.

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yep.  Andy let him down too.  This game play was trash to start and there were no adjustments worth crap today.    As a father and most of y'all are too.  No doubt his son's crap this week have taken its toll on him.    This game has been so underwhelming.  I actually think the D has played well until the refs broke their spirit with crap calls.   Dave Toub should be fired after this game.   

Dirts you hit the nail on the head! REID let the team down! He fucking knew his oline was FUCKING TRASH!! Why not go to the quick, screen game..or draw plays, quick slants WR screens???? Why keep trying to force the ball to Kelce and Hill all fucking night?? Reid sucked. And Spags didn't do well either

Just now, Thegoatee said:

The lack of production from any WR or TE beyond Hill and Kelce shows how much they suck and how little time Mahomes had to read progressions.

I think we’re looking at a wr in the first round. Our offensive line help is gonna have to come from mid rounds and free agency. 

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Dirts you hit the nail on the head! REID let the team down! He fucking knew his oline was FUCKING TRASH!! Why not go to the quick, screen game..or draw plays, quick slants WR screens???? Why keep trying to force the ball to Kelce and Hill all fucking night?? Reid sucked. And Spags didn't do well either

Wasted the first two possessions trying to force Hardman.....hasn't looked his way the rest of the night.     We need a #2 and #3 wr in the offseason.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

You could feel it when the story about Britt broke.  Britt needs fired immediately and Andy should never be allowed to have another relative on staff again. 

CEH was a wasted pick.   Took me all season to get here but he was un utterly wasted pick.   If he wasn't a focal point knowing that the Bucs were going to double Kelce and Hill then it was a wasted pick.    Veach has assembled a great roster no doubt but reaching for turds in the 2nd round has to stop and taking running backs in the first is a no no....I know he will learn but dang.    I'm not sure if there has ever been more hype for a player maybe since Brian Bosworth.    And this isn't a dig at CEH...he just isn't utilized enough to be worth that pick.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

CEH was a wasted pick.   Took me all season to get here but he was un utterly wasted pick.   If he wasn't a focal point knowing that the Bucs were going to double Kelce and Hill then it was a wasted pick.    Veach has assembled a great roster no doubt but reaching for turds in the 2nd round has to stop and taking running backs in the first is a no no....I know he will learn but dang.    I'm not sure if there has ever been more hype for a player maybe since Brian Bosworth.    And this isn't a dig at CEH...he just isn't utilized enough to be worth that pick.   

Right   why take him if you're not gonna showcase him