WE DID IT

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I don’t live in Chiefs territory, but it was amazing how many non Chiefs friends texted and contacted me after the game. It truly is a special day and others who saw the struggle of disappointment cheer with us.

Yeah, I had some co-workers text me!

4 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Got to find a way to keep Sammy.    

I said this on another thread.  He is underrated.... I watched the highlights on every game this year.... the guy had some clutch plays many times.

Also, he came up big in the SB & AFCC.  He had a hand in both victories with some key plays.

50 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I cried, but now I'm sitting here stoically , like it's not real.  It's been a roller coaster from nerves, to anger, to dejected, to hope, to excitement, to tears, to what now almost feels like shock.  It's truly the weirdest feeling I've ever had.  

Everything you described is the life of a tenured Kansas City Chiefs fan! Hasnt fully sunk in yet. 

11 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Deon really does hate the Chiefs doesn't he and refuses to admit Mahomes is the best right now.

Lamar will come back down hard next year but Mahomes will just keep getting better with experience playing and being healthy. I wonder what Deion will say then?

3 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Even our Kicker played lights out, kicked it to the 1-5 and ST tackling the runner at 15-20. Best ST performance of the year.

Both teams' ST are great.  We didn't do so great on returns, either.  But Toub had something to prove.

26 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Are you talking about Colombia in S. America? Or was that a typo?

Nope. Bogotá.   It was great until the last 3 minutes.  Had to switch it on to directv....which was fine but I couldn't hear the english announcers or the post game celebration in english.   It was still a magical moment though!