WE DID IT

Just for kicks I went over to the main Niners board just to read some of the comments in their gameday thread. All I can say is wow! They really are not classy at all. Everything from calling Reid a fat slob who can't win the big one to Mahomes being a punk ass bitch who is full of himself to Tyreek...the usual " he should be in jail" crap. Of course Chiefs fans are clueless farmers who are racist because we use Indian imagery. They trashed the commercials, the National anthem, the refs....you name it. Funny as hell!!!

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Nope. Bogotá.   It was great until the last 3 minutes.  Had to switch it on to directv....which was fine but I couldn't hear the english announcers or the post game celebration in english.   It was still a magical moment though!  

Cool!  I would like to go someday.

This morning, our victory  still has a dreamlike quality for me.   The reality won't set in for days.

When we  pursue something for a long, long time, our feelings kind of get stuck in pursuit mode, and so it is an ending as well as a beginning, even though it is awesome, and there is an emotional confusion between the loss of our pursuit and the gain of the goal.  Others here have said they "don't know how to feel."  I think that is what it is. Its the end of our curse or hex, that's for sure.  I don't think we will hear any more Lin Elliot or Dee Ford  stories or all the rest of it anymore...or at least the anger about it will be gone. We truly are free of all that baggage.  But we have gotten dependent on it, too in a way. Weirdness and joy are an odd mixture. How many times do we feel that particular form of oddness in our lives?  Once or twice?

29 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Just for kicks I went over to the main Niners board just to read some of the comments in their gameday thread. All I can say is wow! They really are not classy at all. Everything from calling Reid a fat slob who can't win the big one to Mahomes being a punk ass bitch who is full of himself to Tyreek...the usual " he should be in jail" crap. Of course Chiefs fans are clueless farmers who are racist because we use Indian imagery. They trashed the commercials, the National anthem, the refs....you name it. Funny as hell!!!

The vast majority, though, are congratulatory and classy, though today.   But there are always those assholes on any forum. Most of the SB gameday posters are half or completely drunk at the time anyway.

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

The vast majority, though, are congratulatory and classy, though today.   But there are always those assholes on any forum. Most of the SB gameday posters are half or completely drunk at the time anyway.

This is absolutely the truth!!

So happy for everyone on this board. I’ve been lurking here for years. A Kc fan since I was 11. I’m 40 now. First time in my life I’ve had tears of joy. So gratifying. Happy for big red & all the boys. True grit. Congrats to all you fellow lifers here!!! :) enjoy every min of it. Going to be a good offseason. 

So happy for everyone on this board. I’ve been lurking here for years. A Kc fan since I was 11. I’m 40 now. First time in my life I’ve had tears of joy. So gratifying. Happy for big red & all the boys. True grit. Congrats to all you fellow lifers here!!! :) enjoy every min of it. Going to be a good offseason.