Andy Reid

I have to give it up for Andy Reid. He had a awesome game plan and the guys were prepared to play. I saw that when the game started. When Clark Hunt hired him, I admit I was not sure but it turned out to be the best decision.    

The 2nd quarter play calling was pretty bad, but otherwise; Reid called a great game and had his boys mentally prepared and believingin themselves until the end. Great game...who saw a 100 yard rushing game happening today? 

Glad we have Red as our couch: great coach and even a greater human being. 

Let's 3-peat!

29 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

The 2nd quarter play calling was pretty bad, but otherwise; Reid called a great game and had his boys mentally prepared and believingin themselves until the end. Great game...who saw a 100 yard rushing game happening today? 

Glad we have Red as our couch: great coach and even a greater human being. 

Let's 3-peat!

The first 3 quarters really.  Maybe Reid will loosen up a bit in the future now that he's got one.  

I may be in the minority but I thought Andy's playcalling was spot on.  Slightly conservative but effective. 

The chiefs moved the ball effectively against an awesome defense.  I also think Andy was getting a feel for the game and setting them up for the big plays later on. 

We just didn't see the explosive plays that are considered the norm for the chiefs. 

I really thought his game plan was awesome throughout the whole game.  Thought it was one of Andy's best coached games. 

He was aggressive and outside a couple cute trick plays that we didn't need to run and in essence killed drives he called a great game.   I don't think he could have opened it up much more because that front 4 was getting home in a hurry.   The tackles were offset by the poor interior Oline play.  Not sure about Wis but Reiter and LDT got abused on the regular.  Both positions need to be upgraded.   I am beyond impressed with Reid and Spags.   

9 minutes ago, Calichief said:

He stuck with the run. He learned.

That';s why I think he called a great game.

SF played deep so patrick couldnt launch it all day. Reid decided to run it down their throats. He took what was given to him which is why i still believe he called a great game, even though it was conservative. 

I am Eating all sorts of Andy Reid crow this second half of the season.   Goes down better with BBQ sauce!!

I was on pins and needles when they were reviewing williams corner pylon TD.   Andy went for it a few times early on in the game.  down by 10.  Could cut it to 7 and kick the 3,  or go for broke and possibly be down by 10 with 9ers backed up.  

SOOOOOO glad it never came down to that situation.   I would not have wanted to make that call.