Okay.....Its Midnight. How many of you are drunk or intoxicated now?

I am retired and don't have to get up for anyone tomorrow so YES   I am feeling no pain tonight and may not feel any tomorrow.   But whatever I feel,   I know in my heart of hearts it wont get me laid tonight regardless of Chiefs win...………...Bartemder…..one more round for Bilyous and my one other friend.

5 hours ago, moons314 said:

I must be in the minority, I haven’t touched a drop all day. 

My main goal in life is not to touch a drop all day. Every day. Let's me do things like stay married, employed, have friends, close to my higher power, etc. 

I wouldnt wish alcoholism or drug addiction on anyone. Not even Trump supporters. But a lot of us in recovery think we are the lucky ones. We get to live 2 lives in one. We walk through hell and unfortunately drag a lot of people along for the ride. But then in sobriety we get to see how wonderful life is without the bottle. 

I didnt have 1 craving to drink yesterday while surrounded with it. It was an absolute blast. One if the best days of my life.  We are now the hunted!!

I had a beer while watching the game.....

It was really difficult to get to sleep last night after the VICTORY.

We were divided, the two sons like the Niners ( They were raised out here in Norcal) but the 3 daughters, Debbie and I were 100% Chiefs....

Everyone was polite and courteous until the 3rd Quarter...The Boys got a bit rambunctious and cocky...Then the Chiefs surged back and ate them alive in the 4th.

SO SWEET....I have on Chiefs Gear today at the Office.....Fantastic.

Congrats to all Chiefs Fans around the country and around the World!

w