The Kansas City Chiefs are World Champions

2 hours ago, West said:

Well, we made it.  Many of us old dudes had serious doubts we would ever see this day.

I raise a glass to all of you loyal Chiefs Fans!

Congratulations!

w

I'm right there with you west. I'm 48, and really didnt think I would ever get this chance.  Well DAMNIT we did it!! Hasn't really sunk in yet, but its starting to seep in a little. 

Go Chiefs!!

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

When is Mex throwing his party?   And what about the Dirty Dan Tattoo? 

tonight

tomorrow I have my 10-year mud-flap checkup (colonoscopy)

so I'm drinking a ton of this thick delicious fluid and I'll soon be ascending the throne of champions

8 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

wish i was in KC for the Parade....gonna be EPIC

Maybe we can have Jonny Gomes give another speech 😎

I was looking at it but based on my Intel I think the video coverage will be just fine.

People down here are already saying they are leaving at 1:00am on wed morning to head downtown for parking since it's already being filled up.  I had one guy say that union station already looks like a homeless shelter since people are parking down there and then setting up tents!  They are now expecting maybe 2mm.  This could turn into a zombie apocalypse.  

12 hours ago, mex said:

tonight

tomorrow I have my 10-year mud-flap checkup (colonoscopy)

so I'm drinking a ton of this thick delicious fluid and I'll soon be ascending the throne of champions

Ain’t those great. I remember the first time I drank that stuff. After about 10 minutes I thought, “This stuff ain’t doin shit.” Boy was I wrong.