DId the Refs call a good game?

7 minutes ago, Wolfscall said:

You know KC is 2-1 in championships called by Joe Buck. Royals 1-1, Chiefs 1-0. His hate for KC just makes the wins even sweeter for me. 😁

I've never gotten the sense that Buck hates KC.  I know he has the St. Louis connection.  People got on him about the Bumgarner thing, it's annoying but it's just what announcers do, they keep prattling on about the stars.

The two calls the 9ers fans could bitch about was the Kittle push off. Not usually called. But they can’t say he didn’t.

And the Williams touchdown that probably wasn’t. Man, I always say if it’s close, call it a TD. The review is automatic that way and coaches aren’t watching the big screen trying see if they want to risk a time out, 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Blaming officials is a loser's mentality.  The Chiefs won because the Chiefs are far superior at the most important position on the field, period.  Garapodouche doesn't overthrow Sanders, that game was over right there.  MVP got the job done, the other guy didn't.

Kittle blatantly pushed off.  If this isn't a penalty, then teams will just start finding guys with long arms so they can't be defended.  

Kelce was mugged in the end zone.  He tried to come back for the ball, and the defender didn't know where the ball was, and just ran through Kelce, completely impeding his ability to get to the ball.

Holding happens in the NFL.  All the time.  The officials made it clear they were going to let them play, and they were consistent on  both sides. That was the best officiated game I have seen in many years, and I would have said the same thing had we lost.  

a longtime friend is a 49er fan and i just had an online chat with him, he was mad about the OPI on Kittle because he said our DB was holding, i said it was unfortunate that Kittle was the one caught but that happens sometimes, it is usually the guy who retaliates.

Sanders would have had to have a rocket up his ass to catch that pass, i am glad he missed after all the past ways he fucked us with the bronco's. and being the classy guy that he is, he walked out of his Q&A with reporters when he was asked what kind of route he was supposed to run..fuck him

didn't see the kelce play, pretty sure that we will have a lot of chances to see this game again and again over the spring and summer

Mahomes got a blatant hands to the face that wasn't called.  Frank Clark got spun around a couple times, one of our linebackers had a lineman jump on his back.   Jimmy G was in bounds when he was hit and the phantom encroachment call was actually a false start by their guard.  The Williams missed touchdown he was held and his jersey pulled even though that was an easy TD had he known where the ball was.   We can do this all day.  It was a very well called game.  No one is perfect but there weren't any egregious missed calls.   

I wore CHIEFS gear all day yesterday, Starbucks, work, lunch, supermarket and even to the post office to drop off a package.

It was almost as much fun as wearing political gear here in NORCAL.

Funny thing, the Raiders fans were giving me a "Thumbs Up"....AFC West brothers.

w

33 minutes ago, West said:

I wore CHIEFS gear all day yesterday, Starbucks, work, lunch, supermarket and even to the post office to drop off a package.

It was almost as much fun as wearing political gear here in NORCAL.

Funny thing, the Raiders fans were giving me a "Thumbs Up"....AFC West brothers.

w

95% of niner fans didn't care they lost when they woke up Monday morning...

Well now:

I guess it still kind of screwed them because they would have had another shot at the play.  But instead of 3rd 14 and Jimmy G scrambles for a couple (what actually happened) or 3rd and 9 (if they called offsides on Tanoh) it would have been 3rd and 19 (if they called false start on SF).

and for anyone bitching about Williams stepping out of bounds on the go-ahead TD... watch the replay of the play BEFORE the TD... when PM scrambles to the left sideline, he CLEARLY goes out of bounds, with the ball in his right hand, at the 3-1/2 yd line.

They spotted the ball on the fucking 5 yard line... which means, had they spotted it proper, he walks past the pylon.