Anyone going to Parade?

I don't think I'll be attending.. 

anyone from here going? starts around 11am where the weather will be in the 20s with chance of snow. 

I remember the Royals parade was breathetaking but my goodness was that a mess to get in and out of 😂

Sea of Red this time. 

It's going to be crazy.  All the schools are closing for a "Red Snow Day", the churches that have Wed. activities are cancelling them, the food pantry where we volunteer on Weds. is closing, and weather won't bother most people unless there's a big storm.  We're 1200 miles away but if I was in KC, I'd probably watch on TV.  Old age does that to folks. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

We're 1200 miles away but if I was in KC, I'd probably watch on TV.  Old age does that to folks. 

This pretty much sums it up.  I am much too old and grumpy to stand in the cold with a million others.  I will watch and cheer on my TV just like I did the SB!

My wife's office is right on the parade route by Crown Center.  Her firm is closed for the day, but is letting employees and their families come in to watch the parade.

I am taking my 6, 13, and 17 year old sons with my wife.  She has a parking garage at her office and we have to be there between 6am & 7am.

I was debating not going due to the annoyingly large crowds.  However, given the ease in which we can go watch the parade from her office, I am not going to miss this historic event. I have waited 40 years to celebrate this and did not think I would experience it during my lifetime.

I will bring some cold weather gear and brave the 2 block walk to watch the festivities.