The List of QB's PM2 is Now Tied With

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

Gotcha.  And that's an interesting question.  I personally think the experience gained by the coaches and players would outweigh the intensity factor, but hunger is a good thing also. 

Being playoff tested is invaluable in my opinion. Once you have success I think all the multiple AFC Champions the last 15 years shows it often breeds more success. That said the one place where it really could matter is how a franchise handles itself in the offseason. Perhaps more likely to make that bold big time move that sacrifices your future a little to try and get over the top. We would’ve been prime candidates with a loss and a loaded 2020 roster.  Now I think Veach May hedge a little more. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:58 PM, reesebobby said:

In Super Bowl Wins

Steve Young, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Ken Stabler, Len Dawson, Brett Favre, Joe Theismann, Kurt Warner, Johnny Unitas, and Joe Nameth.

I didn't count Brad Johnson and Joe Flacco types.  Just the notables. 

Flacco didn't throw any ints.. 11 TD Zero INT

Only matched by Joe Montana.

So, for that, he is tied. Also with with Johnson and Dilfer. 

19 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Flacco didn't throw any ints.. 11 TD Zero INT

Only matched by Joe Montana.

So, for that, he is tied. Also with with Johnson and Dilfer. 

I was only comparing him to the good quarterbacks.  I didn't figure anyone cared if he was tied with Mark Rypien and Joe Flacco. 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

It all about getting healthy and hot at the right time. I think winning will relax some players if we get back again. They will never feel they are out of a playoff game after this year.

we sure did exorcise a few demons this season didn't we

in years past a 24-0 playoff deficit would have been all she wrote

14 hours ago, Mloe68 said:
zICwW5nd_normal.jpg
Nate Christensen

@natech479
· 19h
Patrick Mahomes Playoff Stats: 4-1, 62.5 comp%, 1474 yards, 13 TDs, 2 INTs, 106.6 passer rating, 24 carries, 135 yds, 2 TDs Lamar Jackson: 0-2, 51.1%, 559 yards, 3 TDs, 3 INTs, 68.3 rating, 20 carries, 143 yards, 0 TDs

Nothing to do with the topic, stop trolling

8 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Nothing to do with the topic, stop trolling

Actually when one of the “contenders” has such a clearly inferior QB there’s not a more relevant topic of why the Chiefs are favored to do it again and Mahomes further separates himself on this list.  

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Actually when one of the “contenders” has such a clearly inferior QB there’s not a more relevant topic of why the Chiefs are favored to do it again and Mahomes further separates himself on this list.  

The Topic of the thread is "SB Winning QB'S Mahomes is tied with" not

"Let's troll Hands by bringing up Lamar and use 'He's a contender' as the reason to do so"

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

The Topic of the thread is "SB Winning QB'S Mahomes is tied with" not

"Let's troll Hands by bringing up Lamar and use 'He's a contender' as the reason to do so"

I really don't care. It was the first Mahomes string I ran across. It's all applicable to me. 

56 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Jackson is 10 times the QB Flacco was. Flacco had a great run that year, but otherwise he was pretty pedestrian. 

If Flacco played his entire career like he did on that Superbowl run he'd be a hall of Famer.  But thankfully he did not.

19 hours ago, DieHard said:

Jackson is 10 times the QB Flacco was. Flacco had a great run that year, but otherwise he was pretty pedestrian. 

Ever since that run the Ravens have become an irrelevant team in January. Only 3 playoffs, 1 win in 7 years. Whatever happened before Andy Reid got to KC is irrelevant anyway and I'd consider the olden days.