Live streaming of the Superbowl Parade

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Mahomes was hammered. 😂 

Yes he was. I watched a good portion of the parade live via YouTube, but had to go to work. It was nice to catch the last part of it here on break. 

I saw all those people in the trees, and hoped no one was going to fall. Hope the dudes ok

4 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Mahomes was hammered. 😂 

1 hour ago, qnet said:

Yes he was. I watched a good portion of the parade live via YouTube, but had to go to work. It was nice to catch the last part of it here on break. 

I saw all those people in the trees, and hoped no one was going to fall. Hope the dudes ok

They stopped the bus on Grand so he could take a piss. And in case anyone is wondering...yes, he used the porta-potty.

1 hour ago, FurpJ said:

They stopped the bus on Grand so he could take a piss. And in case anyone is wondering...yes, he used the porta-potty.

Yeah, I was watching when that happened . The news cameras (on the channel I watched) were on the opposite side so they weren't sure what was going on, but they knew it was someone down there. They later said what was going on. 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Kelce clowned dee Ford. Damn, these dudes let it hang today. Lots of animosity and I don’t blame them.

this should be parade #2

They sure did. It got me hyped up, and I was tempted to call in sick today, so I could slam some beers, and get drunk & hyped right with them, while watching LOL. 

3 minutes ago, qnet said:

They sure did. It got me hyped up, and I was tempted to call in sick today, so I could slam some beers, and get drunk & hyped right with them, while watching LOL. 

I’m fired up!!! Right now! While all you are sleeping. Lol