LIV MIC’d up!!

18 hours ago, moons314 said:

Haven’t watched this yet, but just watched Inside the NFL and they played a lot of the mic’d Stuff from the game.  My big takeaway from it was that Kittle is one super likable dude.  Much respect for that guy. 

that's a franchise player right there... and yes he'll be back

7 hours ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Kuechly used to be my favorite non-Chiefs player, but now I think it is Kittle.  He is a free agent after next year; how awesome would that be to have on the field with Kelce. 

He looks like the kind of guy you keep around throughout his career, no way they let him go.

19 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I'll point out here that I don't remember much from Richard Sherman.

Over the years I don't remember Sherman ever really talking smack when he played the Chiefs, even back to his days in Seattle.

His main beefs seemed to be with the Brady and Crabtree. 

15 hours ago, Balto said:

Man that was almost better than watching the game!  I pretty much kept it together until Kelce and his dad.....couldn’t hold back the tears anymore.

that's when I lost it as well lol

• The topic was pinned

4 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Watched it 3 times already (no skipping), still as much fun as the game itself. Great editing and Mahomes just sounds awesome even with that terrible voice. 

I don't mind his voice or really anything about him...except his overuse of the word "baby."  That I could do without.

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I don't mind his voice or really anything about him...except his overuse of the word "baby."  That I could do without.

His voice is definitely much better in the video than the interviews. It was weird at first but I got used to it as well. 

There's a very good chance that he only called one woman "baby" in his life, cut him some slack :D 

4 minutes ago, sith13 said:

His voice is definitely much better in the video than the interviews. It was weird at first but I got used to it as well. 

There's a very good chance that he only called one woman "baby" in his life, cut him some slack :D 

He calls his teammates that all the time, though.

• The topic was unpinned