Superbowl Jersey

I am looking to get a new jersey and I want one with the Superbowl patch but also the NFL 100 logo like the players wore at the bottom of their v-necks.  

1018218226_Mahomes(3).jpg.323493d772553bd58c16ec68f433e42a.jpg

None of the Jerseys on NFLSHOP have the NFL 100 logo, just the standard NFL logo.

Has anyone seen a jersey for sale anywhere that looks like the ones the players wore?

25 minutes ago, Balto said:

No captaincy patch on #15?  NFL logo is also not what the OP mentioned.

Those jerseys were VERY busy with the Lamar patch, the SB patch, and the captaincy patches for the relevant players.  Still looked pretty good though.

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

No captaincy patch on #15?  NFL logo is also not what the OP mentioned.

Those jerseys were VERY busy with the Lamar patch, the SB patch, and the captaincy patches for the relevant players.  Still looked pretty good though.

Gotta scroll down to see the “100 red and white jerseys”

example of Mahomes:

https://www.nflgamejersey.shop/kansas-city-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-white-super-bowl-liv-vapor-limited-jersey-p43579

https://www.nflgamejersey.shop/kansas-city-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-red-super-bowl-liv-vapor-limited-jersey-p43534

Thanks for the examples Balto.

I am probably looking for Mahomes. I am not as concerned about the C patch.

I have come to the conclusion that on many examples with the Superbowl 54 logo, they just photoshopped the logo on there to get it up on the website. You can really see it on the white Thornhill jersey.

Those gold ones look like good quality but looking for a red one.

I really dont care if it is "authentic" from NFL shop because in my opinion those aren't authentic in terms of what the players wear, they are just officially licensed.  I am mostly interested in getting good quality. The one from ebay looks like what I want if the quality is decent.

6 hours ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I am looking to get a new jersey and I want one with the Superbowl patch but also the NFL 100 logo like the players wore at the bottom of their v-necks.  

1018218226_Mahomes(3).jpg.323493d772553bd58c16ec68f433e42a.jpg

None of the Jerseys on NFLSHOP have the NFL 100 logo, just the standard NFL logo.

Has anyone seen a jersey for sale anywhere that looks like the ones the players wore?

I called the NFL Shop and asked about the 100 logo at neck line. I was fortunate to get one of the most brain dead customer service reps in the history of retail. So I can't help.

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I called the NFL Shop and asked about the 100 logo at neck line. I was fortunate to get one of the most brain dead customer service reps in the history of retail. So I can't help.

That sucks. NFL Shop has ones with the 100 logo and ones with the Superbowl 54, but I haven't seen any with both.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 12:01 AM, VIChiefsFan said:

Thanks for the examples Balto.

I am probably looking for Mahomes. I am not as concerned about the C patch.

I have come to the conclusion that on many examples with the Superbowl 54 logo, they just photoshopped the logo on there to get it up on the website. You can really see it on the white Thornhill jersey.

Those gold ones look like good quality but looking for a red one.

I really dont care if it is "authentic" from NFL shop because in my opinion those aren't authentic in terms of what the players wear, they are just officially licensed.  I am mostly interested in getting good quality. The one from ebay looks like what I want if the quality is decent.

dhgate.com has these jerseys cheap(like 17 bucks) and I've used them before, good quality.  The only issue is that you can only get two patches.  After doing some research you can get the superbowl logo, the nfl 100 logo, then go on ebay to get the lamar hunt patch.  Its like 6 bucks for one to sew on and 8 bucks for an iron on.  Since you don't care about the captain patch you should be good to go for around 25 bucks