This is phenomenal

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Amazing he was able to get that throw off. The LT, LG, and C all got their asses handed to them on that play. Our offensive line play was truly embarrassing last Sunday.

fading back 14 steps instead of 7 will buy you an extra second or two :lol: 

it wasn't embarrassing... that was the best Dline in the NFL bar none

On 2/8/2020 at 4:35 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Amazing he was able to get that throw off. The LT, LG, and C all got their asses handed to them on that play. Our offensive line play was truly embarrassing last Sunday.

Yeah, the left side of the line collapsed on almost every pass play. The O-line has got to be top priority this offseason. 

2 hours ago, mex said:

fading back 14 steps instead of 7 will buy you an extra second or two :lol: 

it wasn't embarrassing... that was the best Dline in the NFL bar none

No it was embarassing. I don't care if Reggie White was cloned 3 times and that's who SF was starting. Their play was abysmal. Schwartz was the only one who played well. 

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

No it was embarassing. I don't care if Reggie White was cloned 3 times and that's who SF was starting. Their play was abysmal. Schwartz was the only one who played well. 

meh

nobody's saying they played lights out... or they don't need improvement

abysmal? embarrasing?

anyone who is embarrassed by our team's play, after the first super bowl win in 50 years needs to evaluate their priorities

28 minutes ago, mex said:

meh

abysmal? embarrasing?

anyone who is embarrassed by our team's play, after the first super bowl win in 50 years needs to evaluate their priorities

I said this awhile ago. The Chiefs could win the SB and people would still find something to complain about. Heck, it hasn't even been a full week yet.

1 hour ago, mex said:

meh

abysmal? embarrasing?

One of the best defenses and front 4 in the league in what should be the most challenging game of the year. Line wasn't perfect...who would have thought?!?!? 

5 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I said this awhile ago. The Chiefs could win the SB and people would still find something to complain about. Heck, it hasn't even been a full week yet.

Yes it's not possible to be happy we won a Superbowl and be disappointed in the play of a position group. Just cant be done. 

What an ignorant perspective. You are basically saying that since we won the game I have to be happy with all facets of the team. I'm not.

And if we are gonna get back to more of them, it has to be corrected. Cap wise we arent gonna have the money to have stars all over the field with the highest paid player in the NFL on our roster. So they better make damn sure that player has time to throw.

6 hours ago, mex said:

meh

abysmal? embarrasing?

Yeah I didnt say I was embarrassed about our teams play. Our team win the SB a week ago. I said I was embarrassed with the play of our offensive line. If you dont see the distinction, I dont know what to say.

Awesome play, Mahomes is definitely a generational talent and might become the GOAT over time. 

OL was terrible during the season but much improved in the playoffs. Looks like we had some precise tailoring based on the opposition but we still have to upgrade a few spots in the offseason. 

14 hours ago, mex said:

meh

abysmal? embarrasing?

yea I think someone needs to start drinking again