With the 32nd Pick in the 2020 Draft, the KC Chiefs Select...

23 minutes ago, jetlord said:

......a CB who is an instant starter like Flowers, Carr, or Peters were.  

Dick V picked up an amazing OL through free agency... I agree that CB is a position of need but it always comes down to BPA

1 hour ago, mex said:

Dick V picked up an amazing OL through free agency... I agree that CB is a position of need but it always comes down to BPA

BPA in an area of need.  To me that means CB, IOL, and LB.  WR, RB, TE also have gaps, but the top three are mandatory unless a FA miracle occurs 

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

BPA in an area of need.  To me that means CB, IOL, and LB.  WR, RB, TE also have gaps, but the top three are mandatory unless a FA miracle occurs 

agree 100% on areas of need

these days, RBs can be found pretty easily... 

you don't like blake bell?

4 hours ago, Balto said:

Traded 

That's the likely scenario. #32 is the cheapest pick to trade up for the 5th year option so if some team wants that extra security for their early 2nd guy we'll acquire an extra pick in the process.

It's always possible that a stud OL or CB will be available for us that the staff likes, but in any other scenario I think we trade down and get an extra early 4th or something.

Throwing it out there....Redskins two biggest needs are LT and WR....Everyone is mocking the Chase Young cause he is by far the best prospect in this years draft and it will be very hard for them to pass on him.

Redskins have offered Trent Williams a nice contract but he wants out....So they are ok with paying up for a LT to protect Haskins.

Redskins get:

Fisher, LT

Watkins, WR

Chiefs get:

Redskins #2 Overall to draft Chase young

This would give us the cap needed to resign Jones PLUS sign a OG in FA like Brandon Scherff or such.

Chase Young has the skills to be the best in the NFL and you pair him with Frank Clark and Chris Jones!!! 

Yes we spend our 2nd rounder on Fisher replacement

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Throwing it out there....Redskins two biggest needs are LT and WR....Everyone is mocking the Chase Young cause he is by far the best prospect in this years draft and it will be very hard for them to pass on him.

Redskins have offered Trent Williams a nice contract but he wants out....So they are ok with paying up for a LT to protect Haskins.

Redskins get:

Fisher, LT

Watkins, WR

Chiefs get:

This would give us the cap needed to resign Jones PLUS sign a OG in FA like Brandon Scherff or such.

Chase Young has the skills to be the best in the NFL and you pair him with Frank Clark and Chris Jones!!! 

They can free up 45 million dollars by releasing Jordan Reed, Josh Norman, Ryan Kerrigan, and trading or releasing Trent William's. That's an enviable cap position.

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Redskins get:

Fisher, LT

Watkins, WR

Chiefs get:

lol why would the Redskins just give away the 2 overall?  That's essentially what you have them doing here.  

1 minute ago, xen said:

lol why would the Redskins just give away the 2 overall?  That's essentially what you have them doing here.  

Vet LT, Vet WR and a 1st round pick.

Love how some say your crazy to wanna trade away Fisher, Watkins......but when I post a trade it's.....Why would a team want Fisher and Watkins. hahaha

BPA at 32 I don't care what position.  When you are picking that late you essentially have a 2nd rd pick.  You are sifting through the second tier of players.  Find the best one that fits what you want to do regardless of position.   

Personally I prefer a trade back.  It is common for some teams to want to get a jumpstart on day 2 so maybe we can entice some offers.

Interior Oline and RBs can be had all over the draft so no need to lock in there unless you love the player.

CB would be nice but by this point they all have flaws.  

Couple of good athletic LBs we could probably target but that might necessitate a trade up.

Just see what falls and go from there.