With the 32nd Pick in the 2020 Draft, the KC Chiefs Select...

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Vet LT, Vet WR and a 1st round pick.

Love how some say your crazy to wanna trade away Fisher, Watkins......but when I post a trade it's.....Why would a team want Fisher and Watkins. hahaha

Well I never said it was crazy to trade those 2.  Watkins will likely be traded or renegotiated.  Fisher is slightly above replacement level.

I question the value of those 2 guys + 32 being anywhere near #2 overall.

Maybe if you threw in Chris Jones.

At this point it's really tough to say.  Veach has been very good at using other avenues such as trades and free agency.  There's a real possibility that we could spend our top pick on a corner, and bring in another via FA.  We could also use some help at linebacker.  That said, this is an offense first team, and I can't see Reid standing pat on the offensive personnel while trying to further upgrade the defense.  I fully expect the offensive line to have 2 new starters when the 2020 season kicks off, and a running back in the 2nd or 3rd round is probably a pretty safe bet.  WR will likely have some late round additions, especially if Watkins agrees to a friendly deal to return.  Chris Jones is the deciding factor in all of this, because whether or not he gets a big contract from us, and how it's structured will factor heavily into every other move made.