Someone found Phatal

This was the post and site he was on. I bet they still reminisce about hin as we do for those types you dont want as a fan.

Lol post written by you back in September and such.

https://www.sbnation.com/users/PhataL.exe/posts#activity

Now look at the recent post about Redskins and such on hogs haven

https://www.sbnation.com/users/PhataL.exe/comments#activity

My favorite is when they call you out for being a troll and just going from team to team because of your Alex Smith love which we see here.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/1/27/18199531/an-obsession-with-comp-picks?&_ga=2.7070640.34695922.1553532679-amp-XXBvHW-WaMbLkFPnfOR32xreLk9udBliUuIf-J-90WBAdf4iFGyeWnRmvf3FyqNX#502680232

Good read in the link above. Looks like he does this all the time. 

Are you paid for this nonsense? Nothing you post makes sense, but you have posted this pro-Smith nonsenese for years across multiple boards. Everything you post is preposterous. Does Smith pay you? Does his agent?by ridethewalrus on 02.14.19 9:22pm

Thanks for the tip to check out AP! I have seen enough here now to know you care about Smith and will say or believe anything you like.

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

I'd also like to know where some of the good guys from the other board are up to or went, like AC, 75 and heck even DBG.

Not to be that guy but I think we're mostly better off without them, especially DBG.

AC and 75 could be cool but overreacted to the losses, like a lot of people here.  Would be interesting to see if they've chilled with the SB win.

51 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

DBG was banned here. AC showed for awhile and never seen him since then.  75 did he even come over?

DBG was the biggest John Dorsey lover and Brett Veach hater on the planet. It was very odd. He became very irrational about it. Man was he wrong!

21 minutes ago, Balto said:

Lol lots of old familiar names.

Hey who was the kid that also had really long posts but never used any kind of punctuation at all.  Like he would talk about being the biggest chiefs in the world and such lol.

Chiefs fan or chiefs fool fan, something like that.

19 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

I'd also like to know where some of the good guys from the other board are up to or went, like AC, 75 and heck even DBG.

DBG a good guy?  Don't you remember him getting banned from here after the Marcus Peters trade 2 years ago?  KC75 never came over to this board and I don't think AC did either.

13 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Whatever happened to jakuvious? That kid was here for a while and then disappeared.

There are a lot of people that used to post here that I would love to see come back.

Wow.  Haven’t seen that name in a long time.  That had to be 10-12 years ago.