Someone found Phatal

On 2/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Balto said:

Lol lots of old familiar names.

Hey who was the kid that also had really long posts but never used any kind of punctuation at all.  Like he would talk about being the biggest chiefs in the world and such lol.

Lol.  I think he was autistic or something.  Like I'm being serious, he had some kind of disability I'm pretty sure, but can't recall the specifics it's been so long.  

On 2/12/2020 at 8:58 AM, dksww said:

DBG a good guy?  Don't you remember him getting banned from here after the Marcus Peters trade 2 years ago?  KC75 never came over to this board and I don't think AC did either.

IIRC, wasn't AC an Orioles fan on the baseball side?  I ran across him on some baseball boards in the past. 

On 2/11/2020 at 9:37 PM, Balto said:

Lol lots of old familiar names.

Hey who was the kid that also had really long posts but never used any kind of punctuation at all.  Like he would talk about being the biggest chiefs in the world and such lol.

haha chiefsfanforever or something like that right?

On 2/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, dksww said:

DBG a good guy?  Don't you remember him getting banned from here after the Marcus Peters trade 2 years ago?  KC75 never came over to this board and I don't think AC did either.

He was fine except for when he became insane about one thing, along with the MP thing he was another Haley homer....

On 2/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, Joe_Chief said:

Whatever happened to jakuvious? That kid was here for a while and then disappeared.

There are a lot of people that used to post here that I would love to see come back.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:54 PM, SEMO said:

Wow.  Haven’t seen that name in a long time.  That had to be 10-12 years ago.  

Agreed.

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Who was the Raider fan that came to Festivus one year and won the raffle or something?  Seemed like a pretty good guy but I can't remember if he was on the board or just someone's guest. 

That was a friend of mine.  He won that badass quilt made out of chiefs gear and signed by all those players.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:18 AM, moons314 said:

IIRC, wasn't AC an Orioles fan on the baseball side?  I ran across him on some baseball boards in the past. 

He quit coming to the Chiefs board with any regularity after the Royals swept the Orioles in the 2014 playoffs.