if you're on Twitter...

29 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Mitch is the voice of the Chiefs. Ironically since Kevin Harlan. 

I think the Superbowl was a FOX broadcast and Harlan worked for FOX that day.  Mich was NOT on the National radio broadcast.   Greg Papa for 49ers was not on either

55 minutes ago, wilkie said:

I think the Superbowl was a FOX broadcast and Harlan worked for FOX that day.  Mich was NOT on the National radio broadcast.   Greg Papa for 49ers was not on either

Westwood One broadcasts the NFL radio broadcasts nationally. Kevin Harlan works for them. Mitch works for the Chiefs broadcast network with almost 100 affiliates in more than a dozen states.  That’s where he’s always found. 

32 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Except not on Superbowl Sunday.    It is a separate contract.   PS. I love Mitch but Superbowl franchise goes to the national.  Harlans broadcast was on my regular CHIEFS station.    It's all called $$$$$$$$$$$$

Westwood One has the full radio rights but share those rights with then flagship station for each team. So there’s three radio broadcasts.  If you don’t live in KC, you got Westwood One.  

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Westwood One has the full radio rights but share those rights with then flagship station for each team. So there’s two radio broadcasts.  If you don’t live in KC, you got Westwood One.  

My point exactly.  Question.......is 101 the FOX not flagship anymore?

12 minutes ago, wilkie said:

My point exactly.  Question.......is 101 the FOX not flagship anymore?

I see your point. My bad. This was their last season on The Fox. Entercom got the local rights and will broadcast games in Kansas City on 106.5 FM The Wolf.  Country station with younger demographic.