Off season moves

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Nah I didnt figure you were. Weve all talked Chiefs for a long time. Too long to get upset about little stuff. Honestly I think peoples unedited posts are hysterical. Text, FB, wherever. Some of the shit our phones predict is ridiculous.

I have my phone remembering the weirdest things because of mistype. At least fucking is no longer ducking among other words. I usually get 2 words into one with a B instead of space bar.

Use to work behind a desk so typing was always easier on a keyboard, especailly during the Scout days. Now though Lukas, my phone is the majority of post. Always miss a key word like LEAST above where i hit the K instead. No matter to me, i just go and hit send and clean up if i missed it now and then.

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Kkuenn......at least get the name right. No H in there.....smdh

I also type a lot from my phone. Out in the field etc. I dont always catch the space bar or such for the words. I clean it up when i can though 

Same here.  It does make me smile it bothers them so....

Thoughts on #32 being a WR?  I honestly don’t think it’s that crazy...

Our #2 and #3 receivers in Watkins and Robinson could not be back.  Yes Hardman should step up but a strength of our O was to many weapons.

This is said to be the deepest WR draft ever this year and a guy on the board at #32 could be a early 1st in many other draft years.

thoughts?

36 minutes ago, Balto said:

Thoughts on #32 being a WR?  I honestly don’t think it’s that crazy...

Our #2 and #3 receivers in Watkins and Robinson could not be back.  Yes Hardman should step up but a strength of our O was to many weapons.

This is said to be the deepest WR draft ever this year and a guy on the board at #32 could be a early 1st in many other draft years.

thoughts?

I think this is a very possible scenario based in how deep the draft class is. Also have to be on the lookout for stud interior lineman and inside linebackers that tend to drop as most nfl teams don’t value that.