Seems the people that doesn’t want Berry back in KC are pointing to the people that do for being emotional and Berry isn’t worth it....

I say it’s backwards and the people, like me, are taking away the past history and just looking at a guy if truly healthy and would sign a vet min contract should be better than other safety in the market for the price.  

I see it more as a Dirty Dan replacement type that would actually save us a few million and potentially upgrading the role.

at Vet min....if Berry sucks during camp just cut and move on.  Very very low risk high reward signing

i honestly just hope Berry puts emotion into it and feels he still owes KC something and does sign with us in a 1 year vet min deal.

also....not saying we should do this BUT Honey Badger did play like 70% of his snaps at CB when he was with the Cards!  Maybe signing Berry could shift some corner work to HB when I’m nickel or such?!?!?!?  Just saying

4 minutes ago, Balto said:

Seems the people that doesn’t want Berry back in KC are pointing to the people that do for being emotional and Berry isn’t worth it....

I say it’s backwards and the people, like me, are taking away the past history and just looking at a guy if truly healthy and would sign a vet min contract should be better than other safety in the market for the price.  

I see it more as a Dirty Dan replacement type that would actually save us a few million and potentially upgrading the role.

at Vet min....if Berry sucks during camp just cut and move on.  Very very low risk high reward signing

i honestly just hope Berry puts emotion into it and feels he still owes KC something and does sign with us in a 1 year vet min deal.

also....not saying we should do this BUT Honey Badger did play like 70% of his snaps at CB when he was with the Cards!  Maybe signing Berry could shift some corner work to HB when I’m nickel or such?!?!?!?  Just saying

The people don’t trust him to be on the field. What good is replacing dirty dan with a better player when that better player refuses to play?