Should Chiefs pick up player X (The Free Agency thread)

2 minutes ago, xen said:

lol ok.  You can have all the old and hurt tackles you want.  Let me know how that works out for you.  

IMG_20200306_212023.jpg

Oh yeah a back up swing tackle is so much better to dump tackle money into....

You GTFOH!

40 minutes ago, Balto said:

I will say Peters dramatically per PFF outplayed Fish this year.

Peters has always been super athletic and wonder if he’d drop down to guard for Reid? 

Oh god, PFF.... blah.

But yeah, Peters has always been a hell of a good player. Just don't know if he's going to want to get his head bashed as much on the inside after all these years. 

9 hours ago, Palangi said:

Oh yeah a back up swing tackle is so much better to dump tackle money into....

You GTFOH!

You are playing with fire. Xen can ban with impunity. We've been talking football for almost decade. I'd hate to lose an active, knowledgeable member because he didnt know when to stop ala DaBlueGuy aka DaNoLongerHereGuy.

Btw Walterfootball has tons of content but that asshole has never even attempted to hide his bias against KC. Until we got Mahomes, and he literally had to change his stance or run the risk of looking like he is mentally handicapped.

11 hours ago, Balto said:

I will say Peters dramatically per PFF outplayed Fish this year.

Peters has always been super athletic and wonder if he’d drop down to guard for Reid? 

Per PFF Tannehill out played Rogers. Jackson and Prescott. 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You are playing with fire. Xen can ban with impunity. We've been talking football for almost decade. I'd hate to lose an active, knowledgeable member because he didnt know when to stop ala DaBlueGuy aka DaNoLongerHereGuy.

Btw Walterfootball has tons of content but that asshole has never even attempted to hide his bias against KC. Until we got Mahomes, and he literally had to change his stance or run the risk of looking like he is mentally handicapped.

Ok.. dabluguy... really? You want that back? And what makes you think that Xen bans everyone? 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Per PFF Tannehill out played Rogers. Jackson and Prescott. 

Tannehill did look better than Rodgers.. but yea, pff is all over .. and florio works there so that’s says a lot 

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I get that walterfootball is very biased again the chiefs.  But there is interesting content there still,  even if our administrator doesn't want to admit it.  

And if Xen bans me for pointing out his flawed opinion then he is very sensitive. 

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I get that walterfootball is very biased again the chiefs.  But there is interesting content there still,  even if our administrator doesn't want to admit it.  

And if Xen bans me for pointing out his flawed opinion then he is very sensitive.  And that would make a lot of sense too.

Just saying I'd hate to not be able to talk football with you. I'm not saying Xen bans everyone all the time. And DaBlueGuy was an asshole. But we did all talk football for lots of years until he got booted because he didnt know when to shut his mouth. Or keyboard as it were.  Dont pick the wrong hill to die on, lol.

9 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Just saying I'd hate to not be able to talk football with you. I'm not saying Xen bans everyone all the time. And DaBlueGuy was an asshole. But we did all talk football for lots of years until he got booted because he didnt know when to shut his mouth. Or keyboard as it were.  Dont pick the wrong hill to die on, lol.

Right on

everyone can calm your tits, i didn't say anything about banning anyone.  people argue with me all the time, it's fine.  Shit if i banned everybody that disagreed with me, it would be just me on the board bitching at myself.  Dablueguy got banned because he was harrassing other members, wouldn't stop even after we asked him to, and we were getting a shit ton of complaints about it, including from people from the scout site.

but just so you know, i did not have a problem with our exchange.

that said, interesting content or not, the list posted from walter football was crap, as i pointed out, but that too was just my opinion.  I probably did not  articulate it that well, but i pretty much agree with crow's assessment.  You can say my opinion is wrong all you want, and you may even be right, but i based it off of actually watching the guy play vs posting someone else's opinion from a website.  So you can disagree with my opinion all you want, but at least it was my opinion.  

1 hour ago, xen said:

everyone can calm your tits, i didn't say anything about banning anyone.  people argue with me all the time, it's fine.  Shit if i banned everybody that disagreed with me, it would be just me on the board bitching at myself.  Dablueguy got banned because he was harrassing other members, wouldn't stop even after we asked him to, and we were getting a shit ton of complaints about it, including from people from the scout site.

but just so you know, i did not have a problem with our exchange.

that said, interesting content or not, the list posted from walter football was crap, as i pointed out, but that too was just my opinion.  I probably did not  articulate it that well, but i pretty much agree with crow's assessment.  You can say my opinion is wrong all you want, and you may even be right, but i based it off of actually watching the guy play vs posting someone else's opinion from a website.  So you can disagree with my opinion all you want, but at least it was my opinion.  

🍺

On 3/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, Calichief said:

Ok.. dabluguy... really? You want that back? And what makes you think that Xen bans everyone? 

Come on Cali, you been here long enough, Xen gets joy out of it!!!!!  He's banned me before just for the fun of seeing me ask him WTF???

2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Come on Cali, you been here long enough, Xen gets joy out of it!!!!!  He's banned me before just for the fun of seeing me ask him WTF???

We use you as an example of what not to do on the board. Actually we could boil down the TOS to one thing:

Coalition Terms of Service

1 - Don't be Spfd.