2020 NFL Free Agency Thread

21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

certainly sets a value for a CJ  for a trade.. high first round   or at least multiple day two picks and a 2121

I agree, though, on the trade value.  I was pretty upset that we only got a 2nd for Dee Ford.  I actually heard someone suggest only a 2nd for Jones which we be absolute insanity to me.  I want to keep Jones but I'll be super upset at anything less than this Buckner trade, and think we deserve more of a Mack-type of package.

Texans removing themselves from AFC contention.  I'd imagine they will now be players for Watkins, but Hopkins was definitely the more dependable of the two.  What a stupid move.  

I wonder if this is another case of Patriots/former Patriots that have convinced themselves that they are always the smartest person in the room?

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Falcons land TE Hayden Hurst in trade with Ravens

With the Atlanta Falcons losing tight end Austin Hooper, they moved quickly to get themselves another young player at the position in Hayden Hurst. The Falcons also get a 2020 fourth-round pick from Baltimore, and are sending the Ravens a 2020 second-round pick and 2020 fifth-round pick.

Awesome, our Rivals

are Getting worse 

22 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Texans removing themselves from AFC contention.  I'd imagine they will now be players for Watkins, but Hopkins was definitely the more dependable of the two.  What a stupid move.  

I wonder if this is another case of Patriots/former Patriots that have convinced themselves that they are always the smartest person in the room?

Only difference is the Patriots have a shit ton of rings unlike the Texas organization 

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Buckner deal has to give Jones a top 10 pick now....Maybe Cards #8+Peterson for Jones and LDT

Who would give up a top ten pick for Jones?  Not saying the Buckner deal wouldn't indicate he's in line for it, but I don't see the trade partner with the cap space, need, and out of conference qualifications.  The highest might be the Bucs at #14  Actually, a lower first round pick and more picks on days two and three might suit the Chiefs just as well.  If their top needs are CB, LB, IOL, WR, and RB in that order, multiple picks in the top four rounds would be valuable.

Chiefs are currently successfully calling agents with lowball offers, just a matter of time before a couple decent players figure if they aren’t gonna get the deal they want they might as well play for the best team.

im sure they are also calling bill obrien trying to snag several high picks for sammy. Veach do you hear me call bill obrien and fleece him of picks before he runs out of picks to give away.