2020 NFL Free Agency Thread

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

This so awesome. Doesn’t even matter what we do, people are making it easy for us to repeat in the afc. Thanks to all the ass hats running teams out there.

Baltimore adding calias campbell and michael brockers to their d line is an upgrade. Other than that I don’t see any threats in the afc. Maybe if la adds brady and he has a good season they could be a challenge 

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Baltimore adding calias campbell and michael brockers to their d line is an upgrade. Other than that I don’t see any threats in the afc. Maybe if la adds brady and he has a good season they could be a challenge 

But they lose a stellar offensive weapon.

Sucks Glasgow went to Denver... Hit his salary on the head pretty much though. 

Double-sucks Kwiatkoski went to LA, really liked him too. 

Washington WAAAAAAAAAY overpaying to get Fuller back in my opinion. 4 for 40... yikes.

That Hopkins trade was a head-scratcher, holy fuck. Houston got HOSED, especially after seeing what Buffalo gave up for Diggs. Hell, I would have given them those picks with Damien Williams for Hopkins... 

11 hours ago, Calichief said:

But they lose a stellar offensive weapon.

And their stud guard Marshall Yanda retired.   And that upgraded line had like 27 total sacks last year.  CC is a stud but at some point he’s gonna fall off the cliff and fast.   They went all in to try and replicate the 49ers, thinking their O could make up the difference were the 49ers couldnt. But still that Dline isnt close to what the 49ers dline was.   

2 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Typical Texans fan's response to thecHopkins trade:

Let's go Texans

Practice Squad
F*** OB. F*** McNair. F*** this team. I'm officially done. Yall take care.

and how many time have we seen  those type of statements made by our own Chiefs Coalitionist after some move??.