2020 NFL Free Agency Thread

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

The #Chargers agreed to terms with former #Packers RT Bryan Bulaga, from Iowa, on a 3-year deal worth $30M, source said. More help on the offensive line.

I always feel like that dude is hurt.. 

7 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

pretty sure McNair had nothing to do with this trade as he has been dead since November 2018...

Haha! For clarification he was referring to Bob McNair the owner of the Texans not the deceased (Steve) McNair. But who knows? Maybe Texan fans are as mentally whacked as their Head Coach!

I liked Ogbah too. I wanted them to bring him back and cut Okafor. 

But im ok moving forward with Clark,  Kpass, and Okafor as the main rotation guys.  Then two young guys top develop in Tim Ward AMD Demone Harris who got time last year. Ward wad placed on the IR after suffering a knee injury in college.  He should be ready to go. And at 6'5" 260 has real interesting tools

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I liked Ogbah too. I wanted them to bring him back and cut Okafor. 

But im ok moving forward with Clark,  Kpass, and Okafor as the main rotation guys.  Then two young guys top develop in Tim Ward AMD Demone Harris who got time last year. Ward wad placed on the IR after suffering a knee injury in college.  He should be ready to go. And at 6'5" 260 has real interesting tools

If we cut Okafor and sign Ogbah to the same contract he just got then we are on the hook for 10M cap hit. This way we pay less AND get a comp pick.  

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Haha! For clarification he was referring to Bob McNair the owner of the Texans not the deceased (Steve) McNair. But who knows? Maybe Texan fans are as mentally whacked as their Head Coach!

Bob McNair died in 2018.  His wife owns the team now.  So maybe they meant her.

14 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Nice knowing you ldt

Need more than his 4.9 mil. Along with  Reiter, Sorensen or Colquit all would be over 6.4 mil with LDT.  Only reason I can see them cutting 2 of these though is if they are working on keeping or trading Watkins 14 mil.

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Need more than his 4.9 mil. Along with  Reiter, Sorensen or Colquit all would be over 6.4 mil with LDT.  Only reason I can see them cutting 2 of these though is if they are working on keeping or trading Watkins 14 mil.

If i were the chiefs I would do as you say and cut ldt plus a few others and give myself more time to work out new deals or trades sammy and jones.

im not 100% if post june cut designations are still a thing in the new cba but watch out for that with hitchens

6 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

If i were the chiefs I would do as you say and cut ldt plus a few others and give myself more time to work out new deals or trades sammy and jones.

im not 100% if post june cut designations are still a thing in the new cba but watch out for that with hitchens

They are since the new CBA is in place i believe.

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Agree.  Like I said not upset about it

Hey we were 9-0 after Ogbah got hurt. 6-0 after losing both he and Okafor although we did quickly get Suggs. Veach seems to know how to replace these types.