Fuller gone

I was expecting something like 30 million over 4 years but he basically got 2nd tier outside CB money. Good to see him getting paid, should attract some FAs to KC while bringing us a 5th or something with all these QBs moving around this year. 

9 hours ago, Balto said:

Good for him getting paid.  Waaaaay to much for my blood to keep him here

Average of 10 mil a year? Fuller would be an idiot to turn that down even if it means he won't sniff a playoff in that time.

Fuller and Ogbah already have netted us likely a 3rd/4th and 7th round comp pick. Breeland would get us another 3rd if we don’t resign. Robinson could be next. I’m sure we will sign someone to impact formula or resign Breeland. but I think Veach could be in accumulating picks mode. 

As for Fuller, I like his versatility and age. But he was never consistent here and was acquired to play in the old scheme. 

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Question:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you think the Chiefs need to keep Breeland?

5  The Chiefs can draft a starter and get backup with a prove it deal and be no worse than last season.  Breeland made some plays, but he isn't irreplaceable.  

This offseason is important for our future on a couple fronts.  Jones being one but the other is the como formula.   We signed a lot of prove it deals that didn’t just pay off on our SB run but could help us reload on picks in the future.  As much as I want to active now, the prudent move is pull a Carl Peterson.  Let the smoke settle and nab guys who fell through the cracks yet are the equivalent or close to guys who go overpaid.    As log Veach doesn’t give Jones away for nothing we should be good.