The 2020 NFL draft thread

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Yep, a solid OC or RG would definitely upgrade the guy next to him so it might be the one investment with the biggest return. Getting rid of LDT saves some money which will be very useful to pick up some defenders cut post-draft.

I think this is the likeliest cut, and the one that allows us to create room for our draft class.

If they draft an IOL in rounds 1-3, they'd have Wylie, Remmers, and the rookie all in competition for RG. Designate LDT as a post June 1 and free up 6 mill. 

6 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I think this is the likeliest cut, and the one that allows us to create room for our draft class.

If they draft an IOL in rounds 1-3, they'd have Wylie, Remmers, and the rookie all in competition for RG. Designate LDT as a post June 1 and free up 6 mill. 

I think LDT is nothing but an insurance policy as any decent draft pick would render him useless and June 1st cut saves a lot of money. I guess he's only on the roster because Veach isn't sure if his guys will be available in the draft or due to some trade/injury possibilities.

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

I think LDT is nothing but an insurance policy as any decent draft pick would render him useless and June 1st cut saves a lot of money. I guess he's only on the roster because Veach isn't sure if his guys will be available in the draft or due to some trade/injury possibilities.

Agreed.

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

No reason to cut a guy before you must cut a guy. Why give the competition a shot at LDT before you need to? I see KC making moves with intention not just to make moves. That said: I sure hope they get rid of LDT.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

No reason to cut a guy before you must cut a guy. Why give the competition a shot at LDT before you need to? I see KC making moves with intention not just to make moves. That said: I sure hope they get rid of LDT.

I wish they get rid of wylie and reiter too...

I was sure hoping we'd sign Wiz to 1 year deal...

52 minutes ago, Balto said:

CANT wait!  Will be fun watching

Oh, yeah.  Four hours of listening to experts rattling on about stuff they have little knowledge about and then for the last pick of the first round...........the Chiefs select............to move down.  Tume in tomorrow for more excitement. 

27 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Oh, yeah.  Four hours of listening to experts rattling on about stuff they have little knowledge about and then for the last pick of the first round...........the Chiefs select............to move down.  Tume in tomorrow for more excitement. 

probably lol.

Everything I’m reading, including gambling, is showing Miami not taking a QB at #5!  Most think LT now

I wonder if Cowboys would trade them Dak....

Could we trade them Fisher+Jones for multiple picks allowing them go ahead and gamble on a QB at #5....

1 hour ago, Balto said:

Everything I’m reading, including gambling, is showing Miami not taking a QB at #5!  Most think LT now

I wonder if Cowboys would trade them Dak....

Could we trade them Fisher+Jones for multiple picks allowing them go ahead and gamble on a QB at #5....

Another "trade Fisher" post.  You're the Bill O'Brian of the coalition.  😉