Crazy draft rumor

1 hour ago, artsy said:

Yup..It's the talk all over Denver radio.."Ruggs would be their Tyreek Hill"..

Ruggs is fast but he doesn’t have the same quickness and it’s not even close.   Jeudy is more elusive than Ruggs.  Not trying to say Ruggs isn’t good..he’s really good, but he’s not in Hills league.   Watch Ruggs highlights, he’s just running past guys.  The Alabama wr that is making cuts on a dime is Jeudy. With that said I don’t want either in the AFC west but both teams love him.

Yea I love seeing other teams look for their "Tyreek Hill" but there's a reason we haven't seen a WR like this dude before in the NFL.. 

His speed matched with his agility, on top of that, his strength is what makes him a generational football player

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Ruggs is fast but he doesn’t have the same quickness and it’s not even close.   Jeudy is more elusive than Ruggs.  Not trying to say Ruggs isn’t good..he’s really good, but he’s not in Hills league.   Watch Ruggs highlights, he’s just running past guys.  The Alabama wr that is making cuts on a dime is Jeudy. With that said I don’t want either in the AFC west but both teams love him.

Hill is the best ball tracking I have ever seen at adjusting to the ball in the air and fighting for it. Over much taller dudes. His route running was a knock before, but he has sick cuts now. Love that guy.

I think we look for OL, but if there is a run, I see CB, TE, S and WR. I would like to say LB that guy would ride some bench this year. I see LB later.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Lock is one of the few guys that has an arm capable of taking advantage of ruggs.

double ruggs and what then? We see what KC can do when Hill is doubled... Kelce, Hardman, Watkins etc. Denver cant say this.

18 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

double ruggs and what then? We see what KC can do when Hill is doubled... Kelce, Hardman, Watkins etc. Denver cant say this.

They have a few other guys.  Sutton is good, Fant is a better than any tight end in this draft.

Not saying they're good, just saying they have potential if they had a better coach, and I'd rather see Ruggs outside the AFCW.

8 minutes ago, xen said:

They have a few other guys.  Sutton is good, Fant is a better than any tight end in this draft.

Not saying they're good, just saying they have potential if they had a better coach, and I'd rather see Ruggs outside the AFCW.

True but i trust Mahomes making second and third reads over Lock. Pressure him and he may just fold. 

48 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Sutton is legit. But it doesn’t matter as they are a long way off. But don’t discount sutton, he’s a baller.