2020 NFL Draft Thread

Just now, dhitter said:

Gotta face Herbert 2x a year. Bring it Bolts! 

Meh. Taylor will hold it until they throw herbert in the den. Lock and Herbert could very well bust out. Just puts their teams back further  and I am in love the open division for us to easily win it a few more years in a row now.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

It's just too slow for me.  Half the teams in the first round know exactly what they're going to do when their turn comes yet they waste the whole ten minutes just so they'll be talked about.  I'll have a TV on in the background and do something else tonight.  Tomorrow night will be more interesting with shorter intervals between picks and more surprises. 

Remember when the draft was on a Monday and Tuesday?  I would have KCMO 810 on all day and listen to the KC picks once every 2 hours.   We didn't know much about any of these guys until Wednesday morning KC Star.  I think it went about 11 rounds.   Sports talk radio was on KMBC with Don Fortune would evaluate all these picks Wednesday afternoon.

Not nearly the big deal it is today.  Stram only kept one kept one or two these guys every year anyway.