2020 NFL Draft Thread

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Meh. I think the other 3RBs were better

Better general grade. With their pick of every running back in the draft its obvious Reid and Veach thought this kid's skill set was a better fit. I trust Andy to get the most out of him.

Just now, Thegoatee said:

I like it. We haven’t had a 3 down back since Hunt. As often as RBs get hurt, we need depth and if the guy even performs at 3/4 of Hunt, people can get crushed if they just deep drop against our guys.

Best fit RB on the board, but that's not the need for this year.  Good for 2021

He's what our offense has been missing since Hunt fucked up.  The RB group we have left much to be desired, especially in the passing game.  This is evidenced by the fact that post Hunt the wheel route has all but vanished from our offense.  Our offense is going to be nasty.  

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Feed the beast.  Our offense is gonna be sick.  We can find zone linemen later.

I like the pick... he's the perfect fit for this offense

now I'd like to see some OL support, then finish up with defense defense defense

I don't know much about this kid, but it seems like a good pick. He does remind me of Hunt a little from the little film they showed of him. I knew not everyone would like this pick, but it's hard when you're sitting at 32 ( a good problem to have). 

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

But what about...CB and LB??

I do like the pick though

There are a lot of good players left and we will get a good one in round two.   After Brooks, Queen and Murray were gone the only one left is Baun and that would be a position switch.  From our interviews it doesn’t look like we consider it to be as big of a need as some thought.  I was shocked we didn’t grab Kristian Fulton but our o is gonna be nasty.