2020 NFL Draft Thread

17 minutes ago, robgar said:

well andy likes him.. and andy knows what to do with him... I like his quick twitch, and explosiveness.. 

man, cheetah, hardman, kelce, and this guy just leaking out of the backfield, is a somewhat scary propossition for defenxe coordinators.

Not a surprise with hands like Westbrook and looks like he can stay upright after first contact. Decent short yardage guy to move the chains and solid receiver out of the backfield. 

Time for WR, CB today. We have those positions needing to be filled against our FA next year in Watkins, Robinson and Breeland/Ward. I do think we extend Ward though in season. Also this will give the WR a year to learn too from our WRs etc.  Would like a chance at Hennessy or a good IOL if there too. We do have next years FA and draft too plus cuts yet to come. Veach does well grabbing players off others practice squad or who are cut etc. He also is not afraid to trade a surplus for a need.

42 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Time for WR, CB today. We have those positions needing to be filled against our FA next year in Watkins, Robinson and Breeland/Ward. I do think we extend Ward though in season. Also this will give the WR a year to learn too from our WRs etc.  Would like a chance at Hennessy or a good IOL if there too. We do have next years FA and draft too plus cuts yet to come. Veach does well grabbing players off others practice squad or who are cut etc. He also is not afraid to trade a surplus for a need.

Gotta get a CB. Even if super raw. This class is too deep to not come away with one when its such a big need going forward.

13 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think we have to go CB in 2nd and OL in the 3rd. Pick up a LB 4th and I'd take another OL in 5th personally.  

since IMO an MLB is  a dire need I'd rather see a LB  be next ..but am smart enough to let the people who know make that decision..not moaning or anything ...jus saying

8 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

The Packers reached big time for Jordan Love when Rodgers has two above avg years left.  They sold out their HOF qb for a qb prospect that can be had in most drafts (athletic raw qb) and to make matters worse it is draft that is loaded with stud wr's and lineman.   

The worst part is the Packers haven't spent a single first round pick while Rodgers was the starting QB until they picked his replacement.  I guess I can understand why he's so pissy.

11 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The worst part is the Packers haven't spent a single first round pick while Rodgers was the starting QB until they picked his replacement.  I guess I can understand why he's so pissy.

I would be upset to the point of asking for a trade.  GB has wasted a generational talent by not giving him weapons and a decent oline.   I’d want out after last night.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I would be upset to the point of asking for a trade.  GB has wasted a generational talent by not giving him weapons and a decent oline.   I’d want out after last night.

I agree. This is could be the straw that breaks ole Rodgers' back..

Just now, kkuenn said:

Lol still wont matter if they cant catch or get the ball thrown to them. We win the race every time 

hope you're right but their receiving corps is top notch and fast... if drew lock is just halfway decent they'll be scoring some points