AFC West trying to match our firepower

AFC West will be much better and one of the best in the NFL. This season is the best chance KC will have to win it all again. Once the Mahomes contract kicks in this team will not be as complete.  AFC West will be a dog fight. Like the good old days. At least KC will have the best QB vs a serviceable QB.

14 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I agree, I even tried to give him back one time, (adopted).  He became a  Faiders fan his very rebellious time and hated the Chiefs because I am a Die Hard Chiefs fan.

Man o man...my son went through a phase where his favorite player was Rich Gannon and so he went to the dark side. He eventually came around and is now die hard for the Chiefs....thank God. Would hate to have had to answer those embarrassing questions by the police like "what happened to your son?"😲

My son played for the Raiders in flag football in 4th grade. He was a Raiders fan then not knowing what it meant. It hurt me. I no longer have a son.

He really is a chiefs fan now along with my other son.  All my family is.

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Man o man...my son went through a phase where his favorite player was Rich Gannon and so he went to the dark side. He eventually came around and is now die hard for the Chiefs....thank God. Would hate to have had to answer those embarrassing questions by the police like "what happened to your son?"😲

At 37 years old, married to a great gal, he is still a faiders fan, die hard,  unfortunately so is his wonderful wife who is an attorney.  Her because she had a crush on Bo Jackson way back then.  despite that she is a great daughter in law... 

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

My son played for the Raiders in flag football in 4th grade. He was a Raiders fan then not knowing what it meant. It hurt me. I no longer have a son.

He really is a chiefs fan now along with my other son.  All my family is.

Lol

15 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Chargers scare me the most because they keep adding studs to that D.   Added Chris Harris and Murray and they get James back for a full year with Ingram and Bosa makes for a stout D.

Agree. Tyrod Taylor is gonna start at QB though so short term it doesn’t matter. 

1 hour ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

At 37 years old, married to a great gal, he is still a faiders fan, die hard,  unfortunately so is his wonderful wife who is an attorney.  Her because she had a crush on Bo Jackson way back then.  despite that she is a great daughter in law... 

Well at least you get the benefit of the Chiefs kicking the Raiders' collective asses every year.😜