Breeland arrested

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

those are actually pretty cool even where its legal to drink in public. 

9 minutes ago, xen said:

The phone messages are irrelevant I think unless all that weed was in his car. Otherwise he’s good. He got lucky. If he’s dealing, he’s done. Veach and Reid see this, he may get the ax.

I hope the Chiefs had a behavioral clause in that new contract.. that being said  resigning a guy that you are already pretty sure will miss 4 games seems dicey  surely for 4.5 Mil they coulda found a serviceable replacement?

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I hope the Chiefs had a behavioral clause in that new contract.. that being said  resigning a guy that you are already pretty sure will miss 4 games seems dicey  surely for 4.5 Mil they coulda found a serviceable replacement?

Not that knows the system and you know can play well in the system with not much of an offseason.  

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

Not judging , but I never understand this... Uber, and Lyft still running. They don’t care about weed either, they deliver it for you...

I would say of all of the Uber and Lyft rides I've taken in Atlanta, over 75% smelled like they had fired up on the way to come and get me.

That report is worse than the charges imo.  The charges won’t be an issue but resisting arrest and at one point the officer pulled his firearm is pretty scary.  Not sure if they won’t just cut him.   Coupled with his substance abuse issues, you have to wonder what guys are thinking during a contract offseason.   He is definitely needed on this team though.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

If the 4-game suspension allegations are true does this mean he's out for the year if charges go as expected? We could be really screwed. Too bad he wasn't arrested just a week ago. 

Are you talking about the drugs?  The drug penalties have already been changed dramatically under the new CBA.  I'm not sure how it affects his pending suspension but I don't think we're even close to him being automatically out for the year.

4 hours ago, ATLchief said:

I would say of all of the Uber and Lyft rides I've taken in Atlanta, over 75% smelled like they had fired up on the way to come and get me.

Yep. First Uber ride of my life I’m 100% sure the girl was lit.

Get tired of pampered entitled wealthy athletes doing stupid shit that is completely avoidable.  If there was a suspension already probably coming down that means KC should have known prior to draft. Curious why more effort wasn't made to get a more ready DB. Not that I have issue with the draft as is 

16 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Get tired of pampered entitled wealthy athletes doing stupid shit that is completely avoidable.  If there was a suspension already probably coming down that means KC should have known prior to draft. Curious why more effort wasn't made to get a more ready DB. Not that I have issue with the draft as is 

Pretty sure you don't have to be pampered, entitled, wealthy or an athlete to get those kinds of charges.  Or were you under the impression that weed was expensive?

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Dumb:  the initial misdemeanors

Dumber:  resisting arrest

Dumbest:  getting Mirandized but still talking to the cops and letting them go through your phone

And trying to get in your car and leave like the cops would say "ahhhh fuck it. I dont feel like chasing him."