17 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

If the season goes, we will get games against the Patriots and Brady. You know they both want to prove who needed who.

Idk what the Patriots are gonna do without a QB. Their fans are about to get a nice heavy dose of true NFL reality. 

Only player I see that can make them a serious threat again is Cam. He's a system QB 

I doubt the schedule comes out within a week. They definitely can't schedule the abroad games and not even sure if they can make traveling arrangements.  I wouldn't even be surprised if they simply postpone the season by a month or so. 

I heard this morning that there is discussion about adding Saturday games since college football probably won't be able to start on time.  This may cause a delay in finalizing the schedule.

I'm more worried about the prospect of games played without fans in the stands to start the season.  Raymond James Stadium is 20 miles from my house.  If I can't see Pat and company go trounce Tom and the Bucs, I will be pissed.

9 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Idk what the Patriots are gonna do without a QB. Their fans are about to get a nice heavy dose of true NFL reality. 

Only player I see that can make them a serious threat again is Cam. He's a system QB 

Cam signed with NO

3 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Uhm, yeah... Nice try kkuenn 😒

First link was to have fun

The second link is legit from espn.

It was over 2 days again for 1.1 million up to 3.4 million one year deal. I remembered reading it. I do not know why it is not all over the place like twitter. That remains a mystery to me.

23 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Might just have to go to Chiefs@Ravens....might be prime time though

that's the game my son and i have on the agenda, wonder if it will happen. maybe we can meet up again Hands

it has been a while since the last time