2020 schedule

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Adam Teicher predicts 12-4, Losses to the Raiders(in LV), Ravens, Bills and Saints

https://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/28183/kansas-city-chiefs-schedule-2020-marquee-games-start-early

Teicher is a chord...was my fav Chiefs writer at the Star, then became a negative ass when ESPN hired him.

losing to the Raiders...off of a bye week?  Does he even watch this team?

My gripes:

3 of 5 prime time games in the road

Raiders away/Bills Thursday turnaround

How in the hell isChiefs/Saints not prime time?

outside that it is what it is...not a fan of all the 3pm games, but that means I won’t have to watch the cowboys, so that’s pretty cool.

i know people are already predicting the Chiefs Saints game will get flexed.  Why not just make it the prime time game so you don’t have to flex it?

2 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

My gripes:

3 of 5 prime time games in the road

Raiders away/Bills Thursday turnaround

How in the hell isChiefs/Saints not prime time?

outside that it is what it is...not a fan of all the 3pm games, but that means I won’t have to watch the cowboys, so that’s pretty cool.

i know people are already predicting the Chiefs Saints game will get flexed.  Why not just make it the prime time game so you don’t have to flex it?

Good chance the Chiefs/Saints will be flexed. 

What's not to like about this? Opening night game SB Banner raised at Arrowhead, go to SD (errh L.A.) off a week and a half rest, extra day to rest going into Baltimore on MNF. Sure @ Buffalo on TNF is tough , but we'll be coming off a home game with the LV Showgirls....then a week and a half preparation to go to Donkeyville. The BYE is week 10 which is fine. Rest of the schedule is pretty straight forward. Toughest opponent all year is Covid so we'll have to see.

I fucking hate Tom Brady.  For years you xould get a ticket to see anybody at Raymond James for next to nothing.  Now that Brady is on the team it's ridiculous.  Tickets in the upper level in the corner of the stadium for Chiefs at Bucs are $400 each!  What a load of shit. I will see if I can get tickets to the Miami game instead...

6 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

I fucking hate Tom Brady.  For years you xould get a ticket to see anybody at Raymond James for next to nothing.  Now that Brady is on the team it's ridiculous.  Tickets in the upper level in the corner of the stadium for Chiefs at Bucs are $400 each!  What a load of shit. I will see if I can get tickets to the Miami game instead...

Yeah that's why we should hate Tom Brady... 🤓

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I'd think N.O. and BAL would be favored since they're playing at home.  Still, it's hard to pick against a team likely to score 30+ points against any team. 

I think these beat writers just look for the "tough" games in order to give their team a reasonable prediction instead of 16-0.  Just like Teicher picked our hardest games as losses (except for @ LV) and not that we would stub our toe against, say, the Jets.

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I think these beat writers just look for the "tough" games in order to give their team a reasonable prediction instead of 16-0.  Just like Teicher picked our hardest games as losses (except for @ LV) and not that we would stub our toe against, say, the Jets.

There's always a loss or two to inferior teams during a season.  For example, the Chiefs last year against HOU, IND, and TENN.  But if one is betting on the games, those are impossible to predict.  A loss at BAL and N.O. is reasonable. 

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Adam I think you are right.   No one is realistically going to say that a good not great team is going 16-0, so its only natural to find the toughest matchups and predict those to be higher probability losses.  

I will say that if our secondary (Cornerbacks) doesn't take a step back I feel the rest of the D will be better in their second year that our team could make a legit run at 15-1  or 16-0.    We have the ability to do it obviously its really hard to do.