Arrowhead Gets an update

Saw someone say they are the same seats being put into Vegas and LA....Chiefs logo and red of course.  Someone said they aren’t excited because they are much lighter than the old ones and don’t make a loud sound when banged on....so could impact stadium noise

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

trying to make a trade?

Well if so I'd of course have to argue that while maybe they have some sentimental value the usability probably lacks and should trade them to me for pretty cheap

5 hours ago, Balto said:

Living Room?  Man Cave?  Usable?

Jackson County sold off the old seats that were still in good shape.  I grabbed a couple with the arrowhead logo.  They came in a metal frame so you can use them.  I actually haven't opened the box yet.  They came while we were in the middle of moving amd we just moved in this weekend.  Will probably put them in the man cave.

4 hours ago, Balto said:

Well if so I'd of course have to argue that while maybe they have some sentimental value the usability probably lacks and should trade them to me for pretty cheap

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Balto will give you Fisher and a sixth for two seats.  😉

I want 2 first round picks.  And I get to name or rename your first born.

2 hours ago, West said:

I still have my red #16 seat signed by DJ.....I really wanted his autographed game worn spikes but EVAD got them...

w

Was digging through some shit and found the signed game worn gloves and other shit I bought at that auction.