Sammy Watkins is literally insane

9 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I've never told anyone this, but when I was a kid the devil lived in our basement.  I'm pretty sure.  He was very noisy but never really hurt us as long as we stayed upstairs. 

He must of escaped and inhabited my ex wife. Bitches head would spin and she'd spew fire.

I follow hardly any athletes on social media.  I think I follow PMII on IG, and that might be it.  Even he's not really a great follow.

On the one hand, the team has already put up with Sammy for two years so he's a known quantity.  But this stuff about needing more touches and "World War III" has to be at least a little bit concerning and would make me leery of extending him.  To be clear, that reason is a distant 3rd behind the cap issues and the fact that his on-field production is wildly inconsistent.  I assume the team knew this stuff when they signed him, but still.

8 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I follow hardly any athletes on social media.  I think I follow PMII on IG, and that might be it.  Even he's not really a great follow.

On the one hand, the team has already put up with Sammy for two years so he's a known quantity.  But this stuff about needing more touches and "World War III" has to be at least a little bit concerning and would make me leery of extending him.  To be clear, that reason is a distant 3rd behind the cap issues and the fact that his on-field production is wildly inconsistent.  I assume the team knew this stuff when they signed him, but still.

Every morning I wake up and PM2 has said something like 💪 Flexed Biceps Emoji | "Muscle Emoji"

It's a real letdown.

16 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Every morning I wake up and PM2 has said something like 💪 Flexed Biceps Emoji | "Muscle Emoji"

It's a real letdown.

Ha, that's exactly it.  Some tiny fraction of the time athletes say something interesting, whether it's insightful, controversial, a beef, etc.  But all that stuff just gets reported and retweeted by others anyway.

41 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Ha, that's exactly it.  Some tiny fraction of the time athletes say something interesting, whether it's insightful, controversial, a beef, etc.  But all that stuff just gets reported and retweeted by others anyway.

You should follow Sammy then.  He says crazy shit all the time.  Highly entertaining.

Honestly that kind of nonsense mostly bores me.  Reading it filtered through the article, with some polishing of the grammar and actual punctuation to break it up is a little different, but I can only take so much either way...

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Honestly that kind of nonsense mostly bores me.  Reading it filtered through the article, with some polishing of the grammar and actual punctuation to break it up is a little different, but I can only take so much either way...

Suit yourself.  You may want to live in a world devoid of advance reptilian solar beings, but not me.

• 1 month later...

On 5/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, xen said:

You should follow Sammy then.  He says crazy shit all the time.  Highly entertaining.

and I can tell from that tweet he's totally serious... no joking