Center or Guard

If they stick Niang at OG like Veach talked about, he and Rankin could be a dramatic improvement when they both win the jobs and are the starters going forward.

I dont think Niang will win the job to start the year because of the fucked up offseason. So we will watch LDT get his ass headed to him for 3 or 4 weeks, then they will make the move they should have from the jump. 

As far as OC goes unless Allegretti is ready to take Reiters job, or Williams is much better than we hope...then we are just fucked. Reiter is a bum.

22 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

If they stick Niang at OG like Veach talked about, he and Rankin could be a dramatic improvement when they both win the jobs and are the starters going forward.

I dont think Niang will win the job to start the year because of the fucked up offseason. So we will watch LDT get his ass headed to him for 3 or 4 weeks, then they will make the move they should have from the jump. 

As far as OC goes unless Allegretti is ready to take Reiters job, or Williams is much better than we hope...then we are just fucked. Reiter is a bum.

If Niang isn't ready then why would they force him in there to start the season.  

Texans 

Chargers 

Ravens 

Patriots

That's our first 4 games.  

3 hours ago, xen said:

If Niang isn't ready then why would they force him in there to start the season.  

Texans 

Chargers 

Ravens 

Patriots

That's our first 4 games.  

Oh my opinion is that even with the learning curve and rookie adjustments he would be better than LDT.

LDT is a 3rd stringer masquerading as a legit starter, and he saved the best of his worst for the SB.

I'd literally rather have Wylie, Remmers, anyone in there. Every game we have him and Reiter starting next to eachother is a game the odds increase that Mahomes gets hurt because of their incompetence, in my opinion. 

I finally rewatched the SB for the first time the other day, and I was getting mad all over again as if I didn't know the outcome. Our interior line is terrible. That kid is pure magic. I cannot wait for the day he has a consistent clean pocket to step up into.

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Shit, 0-4 for sure. 

Hope thats sarcasm. 

Texans lost Hopkins.   We gonna stomp them.

Chargers are trotting out Tyrod Taylor.   We gonna win that too.

Baltimore is good.   They have a shot to win.

Patriots will be good on D and below avg on O.  We win that game.

Worse case we got 2-2 and more than likely we end up 3-1.

43 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Hope thats sarcasm. 

Texans lost Hopkins.   We gonna stomp them.

Chargers are trotting out Tyrod Taylor.   We gonna win that too.

Baltimore is good.   They have a shot to win.

Patriots will be good on D and below avg on O.  We win that game.

Worse case we got 2-2 and more than likely we end up 3-1.

Bill o Brian made all the right moves.

the Chargers timeline and people in my mentions say Tyrod will kill it with the weapons he finally has. Never had a lineup like that.

lamar is better than pat

and we know Bill will have something ready for pat. 

Normally I would expect Niang to start somewhere due to being an early pick but this regime prefers to take their time with rookies quite often so I wouldn't be surprised if we start with the last year's leftovers and then ease Niang to the roster. It all depends on how much of an offseason we'll have though. There seems to be a positive vibe in a lot of places so who knows. 

13 hours ago, Calichief said:

the Chargers timeline and people in my mentions say Tyrod will kill it with the weapons he finally has. Never had a lineup like that.

lamar is better than pat

Is this the birth of the 11 DB defense?

8 hours ago, xen said:

Is this the birth of the 11 DB defense?

Possibly. Knowing him, he’ll be allowed a 12th defender as it is stated on page 562-1.34/&:;.111 of the nfl rule book. When the other teams qb’s balls are ballon size, you may play 12. 

20 hours ago, Calichief said:

lamar is better than pat

Are the Chargers the favorites to win the west and SB?

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Are the Chargers the favorites to win the west and SB?

The NFL is full of surprises, but a few things are certain::

The Chargers will be picked by the talking heads to win the west.

The Chiefs will have at least one player in legal trouble.

Wilkie will predict an 8-8 season for the Chiefs

Hands will claim that Mahomes can't hold a candle to the great Lamar. 

There has been talk last year and this off season of Eagles moving on from Jason Kelce at center.  Kelce is still ranking as the best center in the NFL and could be a great stop gap for us.  No idea what it would cost in a trade but might be worth looking at.  He is only 32

41 minutes ago, Balto said:

There has been talk last year and this off season of Eagles moving on from Jason Kelce at center.  Kelce is still ranking as the best center in the NFL and could be a great stop gap for us.  No idea what it would cost in a trade but might be worth looking at.  He is only 32

Maybe we could swap Fisher?  😉

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Pringle and a 5th?

On 5/21/2020 at 3:21 PM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Meh. We aren’t f*cked at all.  We just won the World Championship with Reiter starting every game.